This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are you going to buy a 3ds for this game?

#21TenzhiPosted 1/18/2013 10:12:48 PM
battlefever151 posted...
I actually bought mine for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

That was another thing that instigated my purchase.

Also, because I had gotten rid of my regular DS because I didn't think the only upcoming game I was interested in was going to release here... and then it was announced that Pokemon Conquest wasn't going to be JP only and I was sad.

And, of course, there's Code of Princess.... and potentially Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey games...

A number of things came together to get me to buy a 3DS XL... but I'd say the Pokemon X/Y announcement trailer was the proverbial straw that shattered the dromedary's spine.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#22OldDirtyCRPosted 1/19/2013 12:35:15 PM
Tenzhi posted...
battlefever151 posted...
I actually bought mine for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

That was another thing that instigated my purchase.

Also, because I had gotten rid of my regular DS because I didn't think the only upcoming game I was interested in was going to release here... and then it was announced that Pokemon Conquest wasn't going to be JP only and I was sad.

And, of course, there's Code of Princess.... and potentially Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey games...

A number of things came together to get me to buy a 3DS XL... but I'd say the Pokemon X/Y announcement trailer was the proverbial straw that shattered the dromedary's spine.

I bought a 3ds with MH3U in mind... but I wasn't thinking and got the 3DS XL. I realized after that it probably won't have a 2nd analog stick attachment like the regular does :/. So I might just stick with the WiiU version
#23NaughtyGhostPosted 1/19/2013 12:36:42 PM
You know what's funny? I had a 3DS, and about a month before this game was announced I traded it in because I got tired of waiting for games I was interested in to be announced.

So I made a fool of myself... but there's a bright side. By the time this game comes out, they might finally release the purple 3DS stateside. Come on, Nintendo, lemme have it.
---
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.
#24MugilokoPosted 1/19/2013 12:49:40 PM
<3 Pikachu <3
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board