This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are you going to buy a 3ds for this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. are you going to buy a 3ds for this game?
3 years ago#21
battlefever151 posted...
I actually bought mine for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

That was another thing that instigated my purchase.

Also, because I had gotten rid of my regular DS because I didn't think the only upcoming game I was interested in was going to release here... and then it was announced that Pokemon Conquest wasn't going to be JP only and I was sad.

And, of course, there's Code of Princess.... and potentially Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey games...

A number of things came together to get me to buy a 3DS XL... but I'd say the Pokemon X/Y announcement trailer was the proverbial straw that shattered the dromedary's spine.
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
3 years ago#22
Tenzhi posted...
battlefever151 posted...
I actually bought mine for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

That was another thing that instigated my purchase.

Also, because I had gotten rid of my regular DS because I didn't think the only upcoming game I was interested in was going to release here... and then it was announced that Pokemon Conquest wasn't going to be JP only and I was sad.

And, of course, there's Code of Princess.... and potentially Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey games...

A number of things came together to get me to buy a 3DS XL... but I'd say the Pokemon X/Y announcement trailer was the proverbial straw that shattered the dromedary's spine.

I bought a 3ds with MH3U in mind... but I wasn't thinking and got the 3DS XL. I realized after that it probably won't have a 2nd analog stick attachment like the regular does :/. So I might just stick with the WiiU version
3 years ago#23
You know what's funny? I had a 3DS, and about a month before this game was announced I traded it in because I got tired of waiting for games I was interested in to be announced.

So I made a fool of myself... but there's a bright side. By the time this game comes out, they might finally release the purple 3DS stateside. Come on, Nintendo, lemme have it.
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.
3 years ago#24
<3 Pikachu <3
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. are you going to buy a 3ds for this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived