This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i hope berries and ribbons came back

#21Second_ChancesPosted 1/19/2013 8:52:44 PM
Screw the Dream World with a rusty rake.

Anything to make that piece of crap go away will be a blessing. The only good thing to come of it are Hidden Abilities, which they can still give out via other methods.
#22Czar_YoshiPosted 1/19/2013 9:40:11 PM
YoyokuKO posted...
whats more appealing: trading with a trainer with a completed trainer card or trading for a pokemon with every single ribbon?

Is it possible to get every single ribbon on one pokemon legit?

You'd need it to come from XD, be able to beat all the master contests in both RSE and DPP, be competitively viable enough for Battle Frontier without being banned (Lugia)...
#23Nidhogg151Posted 1/19/2013 11:49:43 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
Nidhogg151 posted...
Berries still exist in gen V, you just grow them in DW instead. They are still obtainable w/o it as well via npcs, shops, finding them on the ground, etc.

And as someone else mentioned, ribbons were replaced by medals, which are far more superior imo. It is basically like Xbox achievements/PS3 trophies.

What is DW?

Dream World.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#24MercuryEnigmaPosted 1/20/2013 12:06:05 AM
I definitely loved ribbons and was quite upset when they got removed. I also want to see RSE-style contests to return. Those were legit.
---
Live. Love. Be. Believe.
Not changing my sig until LostWinds gets a third installment.
#25TenzhiPosted 1/20/2013 12:26:32 AM
As I recall, I hate berries because I took a break from the game and by the time I got back to it all the plants were dead. I don't schedule my life around my game, the game gets penciled in at *my* convenience.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.