This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things that you hope change in Generation VI

#21AdeshawnPosted 1/19/2013 4:07:13 PM
What about triple type Pokemon?
#22duranmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:34:33 PM
Adeshawn posted...
What about triple type Pokemon?

way too complicated, I say a pokemon training dojo, to train weak pokemon with out going to the daycare or start of the game
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#23KittenLinaPosted 1/19/2013 4:49:23 PM
I want to see fashion make an appearance. I wouldn't mind a few outfits for my trainer, and I wouldn't mind being able to put something like a Beret on a Pikachu and seeing it in the battle.
---
Currently playing: Runescape, BL 2 (PS3), BO2 (PS3), Diablo III, SH, BoM (Vita)
The Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#24duranmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 5:06:01 PM
KittenLina posted...
I want to see fashion make an appearance. I wouldn't mind a few outfits for my trainer, and I wouldn't mind being able to put something like a Beret on a Pikachu and seeing it in the battle.

In IGN they assumed that there would be customizing you're appearance

Also in HGSS you're always seen with a Pokemon behind you, I don't think that would work well in 3D though
---
#25duranmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:30:05 PM
I hope you can have Pokemon level up higher than Level 100, like 150 or 200 or something
---
#26duranmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:25:58 PM
duranmanX posted...
I hope you can have Pokemon level up higher than Level 100, like 150 or 200 or something

now that I think about it thats way to OP
---
#27Soanevalcke6Posted 1/21/2013 1:30:03 PM
Non-linear map
I want good Music again, Generation 5 was absolutely terrible when it came to music.
HGSS Control Style
Pokemon Following you, it was nice to not have to wait to send your Pokeball out every time.
A Not Terrible story (Generation 5, again, was absolutely Terrible, mainly because it tried to shove its bad story in your face every 5 seconds)
Faster Running.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#28BolognaSammichPosted 1/21/2013 2:11:12 PM
- Instead of getting rid of EVs, make an area accessible after the elite 4 that has caves for EV farming, like one cave would be "Attack Cave" and only has wild pokemon that increase attack EVs, another "Speed Cave" that only have pokemon that increase speed EVs
- Key Items in place of HMs:

- Surfboard in place of Surf, make Dive and Waterfall not need an HM.
- Flashlight in place of Flash
- Axe in place of Cut
- Mallet in place of Rock Smash
- Power gloves in place of Strength?
- Jetpack in place of Fly
- Make all the HMs still available as TMs
---
Reality is equal to the subliminal minds of the unspoken subjects.
Won't change sig til John Morrison wins a world title started 12-10-08
#29duranmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:55:12 PM
BolognaSammich posted...
- Instead of getting rid of EVs, make an area accessible after the elite 4 that has caves for EV farming, like one cave would be "Attack Cave" and only has wild pokemon that increase attack EVs, another "Speed Cave" that only have pokemon that increase speed EVs
- Key Items in place of HMs:

- Surfboard in place of Surf, make Dive and Waterfall not need an HM.
- Flashlight in place of Flash
- Axe in place of Cut
- Mallet in place of Rock Smash
- Power gloves in place of Strength?
- Jetpack in place of Fly
- Make all the HMs still available as TMs

This is a great idea actually, but Im kind of hesitant in seeing this happen

Then again this is a 3D game, and sitting on the back of an anonymous marine animal is getting weird
---
#30ClassyOldHatPosted 1/21/2013 11:50:13 PM
Get rid of IVs, or change them so that are not a luck based mission, even when not breeding. (Even some change makes it possible to get a baby with 25+ IVs in all stats in five eggs or less, it's still not going to mean anything when the legend you need to catch to advance the plot, and want to use in competitive ubers later, has a speed IV of Zero.)

Make EVs visible.

Make HMs more convenient (either by making them GOOD moves, having bad moves gradually increase in power the more badges you have, or through an "HM slot.") Also, make their use in the overworld less intrusive. Have an option to make an HM be used automatically when a player presses "A" in front of the relevant object, without a "will you remove this obstacle?" message. Also, get rid of that pointless animation of the trainer holding a Pokeball above their heads while the Pokemon using the HM flashes.

Return R/S/E style secret bases, complete with the ability to battle the teams of another player for experience.

Return Pokemon following you.

Return HG/SS touch screen interface.

An "Uber tier" random Wi-Fi option.

Either the ability to record Pokemon seen in trainer battles or the Battle Frontier in your Pokedex as "Seen" or the ability to ask for any Pokemon on the GTS. Also, the ability to search for people who want a Pokemon you want to offer in the GTS. And removal of the ability to ask for impossible trades.

Change how event Pokemon work to a system like Team Fortress two uses for "genuine" promos. Make it so that event Pokemon obtained during the original event are in a Cherish Ball, had a fateful encounter, can be obtained at any point in the game, and have YOUR trainer ID, so they can be nicknamed. Then a week to a month after the promo, release the event Pokemon for everyone, forever, but in a normal Pokeball, a "received as a gift" message instead of a "Fateful encounter," have them only be obtainable after beating the E4 (to prevent people from starting a game, claiming the Pokemon, trading it, restarting the game, claiming another, and so on until they have fifty Mew), and give them a different OT and ID, so they can't be nicknamed and won't obey if traded to an incomplete game. Like TF2's promotional weapons, this will allow everyone to be on equal footing in the multiplayer, while letting those who got these Pokemon in the original events to have something special about theirs.

I might post more later.