This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things that you hope change in Generation VI

#31MarbiaachPosted 1/21/2013 11:53:20 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Non-linear map
I want good Music again, Generation 5 was absolutely terrible when it came to music.
HGSS Control Style
Pokemon Following you, it was nice to not have to wait to send your Pokeball out every time.
A Not Terrible story (Generation 5, again, was absolutely Terrible, mainly because it tried to shove its bad story in your face every 5 seconds)
Faster Running.

Agree with all of this except The music and story points.

Imo, Gen 5 had the best music out of all the generations. ('Dat Unwavering Emotions.)
---
Black 2 : [Marvin] [FC: 0777 2092 3156]
#32duranmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:11:06 PM
bump
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#33Darkwolf BloodsbanePosted 1/22/2013 4:19:31 PM
MULTIPLE. FREAKING. SAVES.

I like to replay my games, but I'm also trying to get completion. I'd like to be able to play through the game again without deleting/overwriting my old save.
---
Leather doesn't really suit me...unless it's lingerie. - Katythefr3ak
#34ClassyOldHatPosted 1/22/2013 4:23:52 PM
Darkwolf Bloodsbane posted...

I like to replay my games, but I'm also trying to get completion. I'd like to be able to play through the game again without deleting/overwriting my old save.

This, or some sort of new game +, would be really nice.
#35duranmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:37:08 PM
ClassyOldHat posted...
Darkwolf Bloodsbane posted...

This, or some sort of new game +, would be really nice.

I more intrested in a postgame since a newgame plus requires starting a new file

Exceptions include if I could keep all my old pokemon, and records, while hopefully more challengning, maybe with some new stuff involved in the newgame
---
#36Sono_PhoenixPosted 1/22/2013 4:54:42 PM
No more version exclusives. I hate buying 2 versions of a game or trading just to complete the Pokedex
#37duranmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:56:49 PM
Sono_Phoenix posted...
No more version exclusives. I hate buying 2 versions of a game or trading just to complete the Pokedex

They already have 2 legendaries which are probably exclusive to their respective game
---
#38NecroStreak128Posted 1/22/2013 4:57:29 PM
Eh...
#39Sono_PhoenixPosted 1/22/2013 4:59:33 PM
duranmanX posted...
Sono_Phoenix posted...

They already have 2 legendaries which are probably exclusive to their respective game

That's just 2 pokemon. Not entire evolutionary lines being stuck to one game. But they've been doing that for generations and they're not going to change now
#40GubbeyPosted 1/22/2013 5:05:52 PM
Get rid of EVs and IVs.

Get rid of HMs. Make HM moves TMs.

Get rid of random encounters; Pokemon appear on the field. This would actually be easier than in previous games, since you wouldn't need to make completely different sprites for outside of battle, battle and field models can be the same. This also allows for Pokemon following and greater variety of NPC pokemon standing on the field.

Make Pokeminigames as entertaining as Pokestar Studios.

Give NPC trainers larger parties.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli