This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things that you hope change in Generation VI

#51pokemonfreak97Posted 1/22/2013 8:20:35 PM
Adeshawn posted...
What about triple type Pokemon?

Some high-ATK Fighting-type uses Close Combat on a Rock-Steel-Ice Pokémon. (YOU KNOW THEY WOULD DO IT).
---
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?
#52scrappybristolPosted 1/22/2013 8:22:30 PM
I want a gosh darn good special rock type move and a fast specially offensive rock type to use it!
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#53Rob_Van_Dam93Posted 1/22/2013 8:26:39 PM
Plot twists! different story!

The professor turns out to be evil

The whole world except you and your rival , get brainwashed and it turns into a survival even the pokecenter people are brainwashed so no healing! straight up survival

just you know cool stuff
---
PSN:SS5DEJAN
#54Noblesse_ObligePosted 1/22/2013 8:52:49 PM
I would like the following:

-Make IVs something we can earn. The 'bond' idea that has floated around could replace them, or they could just be something that increase over time with happiness/level.

-Visible EVs

-Make move relearning free. i don't mind being forced to go to a guy, just make it free

-Eliminate HMs; make them TMs. I'm fine using them outside of battle, I just don't want to have to delete stuff for them and go through awkward processes to get rid of them. Unlimited TMs will mean we can use them on the fly.

Really I'd prefer a more convenient game. The games about battling and collecting. Make those things easier.

Also, bring back RSE competitions. Those were a nice side-activity.
#55dylnaquiPosted 1/22/2013 9:26:52 PM
I'd really like to see the underground from D/P/Pt make a comeback. Although it needs to be changed, such as only one big maze, with no little off-sections that are unreachable without going to the surface and back down from somewhere else. And maybe they can make it so you could register your friends' bases and be able to battle them later for experience. In my opinion, it was the best multiplayer or single player feature in any Pokemon game.

Tl;dr D/P/Pt underground should make a comeback.
---
Official Dunsparce of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#56AurawhispererPosted 1/22/2013 9:33:36 PM
A good plot
Return BT
Return contests
Return ribbons

Done
#57duranmanX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:35:41 PM
I hope we have more varying type combinations, and more versatile legendaries than just psychic and dragon
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board