This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope this game has loads of glitches like the original god Pokemon games.

#1ZekrixPosted 1/19/2013 10:13:59 AM
It's not a coincidence that the first Pokemon game had so many glitches that could ruin your save file/whole game just because you did one mistake. By fixing these glitches, the newer games have been becoming worse and worse, and the lack of these errors is harming the series.

I'm sure that there are several people out there that agree with me. As Pokemon fans, we don't deserve to repeatedly be given games without the game-breaking glitches in them.
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#2ElectricNovaPosted 1/19/2013 10:15:17 AM
I know, right? Unless we make the games broken and unplayable, the future of the Pokemon franchise is doomed! DOOMED I tell ya!
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#3ThatKippPosted 1/19/2013 10:15:42 AM
._.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#4mralpha543Posted 1/19/2013 10:15:43 AM
You're not Cpt. Calamity
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Team Rocket's Rockin'! X-Deer name revealed: Xhika
#5Zekrix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 10:20:24 AM
mralpha543 posted...
You're not Cpt. Calamity

It doesn't matter by a bit. If this game won't have any glitches (hopefully it will) then i'm going to write a review praising the original god Pokemon games. A game where your save can be easily deleted is encouraing you to replay it over and over, back in my times everyone appreciated it.

A true Pokemon fan wouldn't buy a game where you can't catch every single Pokemon in the wild.
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#6ZERO2936Posted 1/19/2013 10:24:01 AM
They better restore the feature where your cartridge eventually can't save anymore because the battery runs out. Day one purchase if they do.
#7kwando1313Posted 1/19/2013 10:36:04 AM
mralpha543 posted...
You're not Cpt. Calamity

---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski