This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Elesa and Skyla shows up in the game.

#1NeotheLightPosted 1/19/2013 12:16:05 PM
For a Fashion Show and Shopping.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I'm not a racist. I'm an optimist.
#2IngSlayerPosted 1/19/2013 12:18:01 PM
WAAUURGRGUGGUUGRU

WAMWAMWAM

FLAAAAAAAARAGAGHAHGAH-

(Explodes)
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#3Dark_ZoroarkPosted 1/19/2013 12:18:53 PM
Oh god why....
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#4Emerald_MeliosPosted 1/19/2013 8:46:11 PM
NeotheLight posted...

That reminds me....what are they going to have this time? We've had contests, triathlon, musicals, and film studio. Maybe we'll have a Pokéfashion show?
#5NeotheLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:19:24 AM
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

That reminds me....what are they going to have this time? We've had contests, triathlon, musicals, and film studio. Maybe we'll have a Pokéfashion show?

This is what I was thinking. France, they are known for fashion shows. So Elesa has to be there. Skyla is her friend and flies so she can tag along. Maybe they'll have a tag team battle with the player using a Rain Dance team. Combine Thunder and Hurricane to wreck their opponents.
---
#6darkdragongirlPosted 1/20/2013 12:25:15 AM
Jasmine instead of Skyla pls.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#7SmogoonPosted 1/20/2013 12:38:01 AM
NeotheLight posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

This is what I was thinking. France, they are known for fashion shows. So Elesa has to be there. Skyla is her friend and flies so she can tag along. Maybe they'll have a tag team battle with the player using a Rain Dance team. Combine Thunder and Hurricane to wreck their opponents.

Skyla's a flying type gym leader. Maybe Elesa should pair up with a guy who likes water types.
---
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang
#8Gr8_Trixie_LulaPosted 1/20/2013 1:19:29 AM
NeotheLight posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

Just imagine all the possibilities for Thunder Armor.
#9KajagogoPosted 1/20/2013 1:50:01 AM
Smogoon posted...
NeotheLight posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

Skyla's a flying type gym leader. Maybe Elesa should pair up with a guy who likes water types.

Elesa and Wallace
#10NeotheLight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 1:58:12 AM
Smogoon posted...
NeotheLight posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

Swanna is a Water/Flying. Rain Dance is only there for them to get 100% Thunder and Hurricane.
---