This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Elesa and Skyla shows up in the game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Elesa and Skyla shows up in the game.

User Info: NeotheLight

NeotheLight
4 years ago#1
For a Fashion Show and Shopping.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I'm not a racist. I'm an optimist.

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 years ago#2
WAAUURGRGUGGUUGRU

WAMWAMWAM

FLAAAAAAAARAGAGHAHGAH-

(Explodes)
Sedix: Baffling Artist

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
4 years ago#3
Oh god why....
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#4
NeotheLight posted...

That reminds me....what are they going to have this time? We've had contests, triathlon, musicals, and film studio. Maybe we'll have a Pokéfashion show?

NeotheLight
4 years ago#5
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

That reminds me....what are they going to have this time? We've had contests, triathlon, musicals, and film studio. Maybe we'll have a Pokéfashion show?

This is what I was thinking. France, they are known for fashion shows. So Elesa has to be there. Skyla is her friend and flies so she can tag along. Maybe they'll have a tag team battle with the player using a Rain Dance team. Combine Thunder and Hurricane to wreck their opponents.

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
4 years ago#6
Jasmine instead of Skyla pls.
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!

User Info: Smogoon

Smogoon
4 years ago#7
NeotheLight posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

This is what I was thinking. France, they are known for fashion shows. So Elesa has to be there. Skyla is her friend and flies so she can tag along. Maybe they'll have a tag team battle with the player using a Rain Dance team. Combine Thunder and Hurricane to wreck their opponents.

Skyla's a flying type gym leader. Maybe Elesa should pair up with a guy who likes water types.
http://minus.com/mAwwlI4t5 - http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang

User Info: Gr8_Trixie_Lula

Gr8_Trixie_Lula
4 years ago#8
NeotheLight posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

Just imagine all the possibilities for Thunder Armor.

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
4 years ago#9
Smogoon posted...
NeotheLight posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

Skyla's a flying type gym leader. Maybe Elesa should pair up with a guy who likes water types.

Elesa and Wallace

NeotheLight
4 years ago#10
Smogoon posted...
NeotheLight posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
NeotheLight posted...

Swanna is a Water/Flying. Rain Dance is only there for them to get 100% Thunder and Hurricane.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Elesa and Skyla shows up in the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived