This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you believe the Anime Coma theory?

#1CrystalKing5426Posted 1/19/2013 7:07:34 PM
topic - Results (187 votes)
Yes
14.44% (27 votes)
No,
57.75% (108 votes)
I haven't heard of that until now
27.81% (52 votes)
This poll is now closed.
topic
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#2KiniestPosted 1/19/2013 7:08:37 PM
I once had a coma like that, then I told Nintendo about it, an- oh...
---
Nihongo wo naratte imasu...
#3Satoshi_Da_ZePosted 1/19/2013 7:09:34 PM
Of course not.
---
GameFAQs GET DA ZE!
-IC-
#4Missingno_MastrPosted 1/19/2013 7:11:44 PM
Pffft. Of course not. I go by my own theory, which I even made into a decent one-shot fanfic.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553255
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#5Nerwrax15Posted 1/19/2013 7:12:13 PM
Stupidest Pokemon related thing i've ever heard. The guy who came up with it should have used all the brain power on something else.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#6genericname1234Posted 1/19/2013 7:14:55 PM
The difference between the first episode and the rest of the episodes is fairly easy to explain. The first episode was likely the pilot. It was then reviewed and several changes were suggested. You see thing with a lot of shows. Psych was a bit darker in the pilot. The episode opened up with him with a woman, and was pretty up front about the fact that sex was going to happen. Some network execs probably had it tested and found that it needed to be made lighter so they made Shawn into a Ken doll again and introduced the cute, but not sexualized female love interest.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#7DarkDragon386Posted 1/19/2013 7:30:55 PM
No. While it is an interesting theory, it needs to have good evidence to be a theory and not a fanfic.

A) I don't really see how the pacing drastically changes after the bike incident.

B) Misty was there. Unless she's a unforgiving, heartless ***** who just care about her bike, then I don't see how he was found days later and rushed to the hospital.

C) Team Rocket was still menacing in the second episode where they took over the Pokemon Center (the bike incident was in the first). It wasn't until the third episode that Team Rocket became more incompetent

D) He was going off on a Pokemon adventure before he got shocked by Pikachu.

A lot of it falls apart just with the opening paragraphs.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#8Zarren364Posted 1/19/2013 7:34:59 PM
genericname1234 posted...
The difference between the first episode and the rest of the episodes is fairly easy to explain. The first episode was likely the pilot. It was then reviewed and several changes were suggested. You see thing with a lot of shows. Psych was a bit darker in the pilot. The episode opened up with him with a woman, and was pretty up front about the fact that sex was going to happen. Some network execs probably had it tested and found that it needed to be made lighter so they made Shawn into a Ken doll again and introduced the cute, but not sexualized female love interest.

Thank you my dear chum for mentioning Psych. I now remembered that it is currently on a different channel. No longer do I have to destroy my television.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#9PrismsbladePosted 1/19/2013 7:35:42 PM
What the heck is this "Coma theory" you people are talking about?
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#10Satoshi_Da_ZePosted 1/19/2013 7:37:10 PM
DarkDragon386 posted...

B) Misty was there. Unless she's a unforgiving, heartless ***** who just care about her bike

But she was.

She left me the moment she got a new one.
---
GameFAQs GET DA ZE!
-IC-