This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA: Pokemon Emerald

#21LEBRONJAMESJR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:19:01 PM
You tell Mewthree to use hypnosis and you put the rabid poocheyana to sleep. Them you use the zip ties to tie it up. Them you think about doing naughty ting to it but all of the sudden everything went black...

You wake up to find yourself in what appears to be a cafe but all around you is java. You look over to see a peach and a mario making love with yoshi squirting something white on peaches back. You think you must be in video game hell. When all of the sudden professor birch is standing in front of you with a gun. What do you do?
---
I accept Aaron Godgers as my lord and savior. I also realize how inferior my weiner is, compared to Godgers quality dong.
#22LEBRONJAMESJR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:30:47 PM
Bump
---
I accept Aaron Godgers as my lord and savior. I also realize how inferior my weiner is, compared to Godgers quality dong.
#23LEBRONJAMESJR(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:27:38 PM
Bump
---
#24Anticitizen97Posted 1/21/2013 9:29:53 PM
Use Pikablu as a meat shield, then jump to the one secreting the white stuff and aim it the blind Birch.
---
@(*.*)@ I'm on the karma payment plan.
Anticitizen stamps of approval given: 5
#25duranmanXPosted 1/21/2013 9:41:26 PM
Bump
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board