This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These starters

#31darkdragongirlPosted 1/20/2013 9:23:57 AM
bobstevens23123 posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
For me.

6> 3> 1> 2> 4> 5

pretty good order. Although i would take 6 behind 1 as we really dont no anything about them yet.

Yeah I should if said 6 is a placeholder. I have confidence that 6 will be way better than 2 up at least.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#32WilhuffTarkinPosted 1/20/2013 9:54:47 AM
1 and 4 are the best. It astonishes me that anyone actually thinks otherwise.
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#33vital_tundraPosted 1/20/2013 10:00:30 AM
WilhuffTarkin posted...

Well there is good reason, they just don't have that many actual good designs.

I personal love these starters and think their evos have potential. Are they the best in my opinion? Not really, that goes to Gen 3 for me.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#34Infernus93Posted 1/20/2013 10:08:08 AM
WilhuffTarkin posted...

1 and 4 are my top two as well. Then 2 > 5 = 3.

LightningAce11 posted...
People are treating them like the new Kanto starters, ie everyone loves them. Why these starters and not sinnoh, or unova?

The designs are simple, cute, and immediately recognizable as Pokemon, as well as they animals they're supposed to be. They look like they have the potential to have great evolutions, and there's been a lot of speculation that the secondary typings will add something fresh.

The love might disappear when we learn about their final forms.
---
I like Monster Rancher.
#35ScepterOfLovePosted 1/20/2013 10:31:45 AM
Not judging 6 yet. But I loved all 5 generations of starters, I don't think I can rank them. I'm really confused what's so bad about the Gen 5 starters, other than the fact that we got yet another fire/fighting starter.
---
"Yet here we are, shaking our booties..."
My movie review blog: logankrum.wordpress.com
#36darkdragongirlPosted 1/20/2013 10:47:45 AM
ScepterOfLove posted...
Not judging 6 yet. But I loved all 5 generations of starters, I don't think I can rank them. I'm really confused what's so bad about the Gen 5 starters, other than the fact that we got yet another fire/fighting starter.

I didn't like Tepig being a fire/fighting type again. He looks like a Pokemon the most, and feels nice and basic though.

Oshawott...I don't even. Dewott is okay, and for some reason I think Samurott looks like a Digimon... a sorry.

Snivy just looks weird by the second evolution, and feels like a throw away Treeko concept.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#37CakeOfLiesPosted 1/20/2013 10:50:07 AM
Unova Starters sucked.
Sinnoh Starters' designs sucked.
Simple.
---
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn