This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how would you feel if there was no more new info for x and y till launch?

#1paiprPosted 1/20/2013 9:37:45 AM
highly doubt it would happen, but how would you feel?

also how much info would you want leaked, and how much would you want kept secret?

what type of stuff do you want to know ahead of time?
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#2ZERO2936Posted 1/20/2013 9:39:44 AM
I'd be fine with it. I already plan to start the game completely unspoiled.
#3bobstevens23123Posted 1/20/2013 9:42:59 AM
ZERO2936 posted...

this. I dont plan on doing it but it is super fun when u dont know where each pokemon is and when it evolves. Thats probably why i enjoyed gen3 so much as a kid.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#4MidnightCrewPosted 1/20/2013 9:47:40 AM
I'd love if we got really minimal information, however I'd want to know the full starter families before launch, that's probably it. c: I agree with people saying that it really adds that magic you experienced as a child, if you go in with very little information~
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#5SarojPollardPosted 1/20/2013 9:51:44 AM
MidnightCrew posted...
I'd love if we got really minimal information, however I'd want to know the full starter families before launch, that's probably it. c: I agree with people saying that it really adds that magic you experienced as a child, if you go in with very little information~

this
#6DracovianPosted 1/20/2013 10:07:45 AM
ZERO2936 posted...

Agreed. As of now I will only look at version exclusives to decide which one I'm getting and it will be based purely on looks. If we don't get any more info I'll get Y because I like the legendary better than the deer.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#7Elec Man EXEPosted 1/20/2013 10:08:25 AM
I wouldn't mind. I'm used to a long period of information blackout before release. Usually its the period between Japanese and US release, when I just don't look at any info at all because I don't want to spoil the new pokemon and such.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#8P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 1/20/2013 10:09:58 AM
As much as I'd love to go into these games blind, I like to look at the dex and choose what I'd like to use. Plus, new pokemon are always a good thing
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#9Bane_Of_DespairPosted 1/20/2013 10:15:37 AM
I'm debating whether to look at all information that comes out or keep myself unspoiled. On one hand, it makes it more exciting not knowing what's coming up and everything totally new, but on the other hand I'd be REALLY tempted to find out everything before it comes out.

I dunno, I already know I'm getting X because Xerneas is a lot cooler (and probably one of my favorite looking Legendary's) and the Pokemon X sounds so much better than Pokemon Y
---
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
#10PsychoWolfXPosted 1/20/2013 10:17:19 AM
I would prefer to not get any ore info untill I'm actually playing the game.

That's not gonna happen though. I'm sure they'll keep leaking a bit of info every now and then to keep the hype up, and I smply don't have the willpower to keep myself in the dark.
Plus I'll probably be on this board every bloody day till launch anyway. I have not really been hyped up for anything this much since the N64 -_-''