This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X and Y - DLC

#1RaidenHeroPosted 1/20/2013 10:31:10 AM
Personally i would love to see DLC in Pokemon X and Y..as long as it is not too expensive..personally i was thinking like the Wow Expansions...i think they should be a Expansion where you visit Orre..and catch old Pokemon they weren't in the main game..maybe even have a cameo from Wes..thoughts?
#2SlimeStackPosted 1/20/2013 10:33:06 AM
They can use DLC to add an event Pokémon to your game permanently so you can do as many playthroughs as you want and still catch that event Pokémon without worrying about it expiring.

Other than that, no DLC ever ploxkthx.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#3RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:33:49 AM
SlimeStack posted...
They can use DLC to add an event Pokémon to your game permanently so you can do as many playthroughs as you want and still catch that event Pokémon without worrying about it expiring.

Other than that, no DLC ever ploxkthx.

I disagree..DLC can add to a game
#4RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:38:00 AM
They could have Remakes of the old games as DLC
#5charizardylan23Posted 1/20/2013 10:42:49 AM
that sounds more like something for the eshop than DLC. Unless you mean that you could play through the old games with your current team from X and Y, in which case Nintendo would much rather just remake the game, because adding all the new pokemon to those gens would be way too much work for just DLC. Not to mention they would make way more money on a 40 dollar remake than a 5 dollar download.
---
dont press ctrl+w.
animal crossing: CF FC=5156-3747-3863 town:Hell name:dylan
#6Astral_BeastPosted 1/20/2013 10:51:07 AM
No.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#7vital_tundraPosted 1/20/2013 11:03:25 AM
Make events downloadable from the E-shop and we are good. I ain't got time to go to Gamestop for a Pokemon.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#8RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 11:04:38 AM
vital_tundra posted...
Make events downloadable from the E-shop and we are good. I ain't got time to go to Gamestop for a Pokemon.

Okay...that could work