This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I had no idea that Trapinch evolved into Vibrava

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I had no idea that Trapinch evolved into Vibrava

User Info: summerclaw

summerclaw
4 years ago#11
Oh I see.

Wait, there's baby cups right? I'm guessing Trapinch is useful there. I like the design.
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.

User Info: ZERO2936

ZERO2936
4 years ago#12
I had no idea that Shuppet evolves into Banette for a while, but I guess that's not as bad.

User Info: gamermasterwiz

gamermasterwiz
4 years ago#13
Deoxys_Prime posted...
Probably because it's one of the most random evolutions in the entire series. Nobody really ever bothered with Trapinch in Ruby/Sapphire (I finally did in Emerald, since I figured out that Trapinch eventually becomes Flygon.) Yeah, it's a random evolution that might surprise someone if they've never used that Pokemon.

Same! I didn't even bother using it until I found out that it had 3 evolution chains.
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
4 years ago#14
My friend never knew Carvanah evolved into Sharpedo, and he started with Sapphire. Kinda funny how we miss out on some details like these.
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.

User Info: nro87

nro87
4 years ago#15
ZERO2936 posted...
I had no idea that Shuppet evolves into Banette for a while, but I guess that's not as bad.

I think that's much worse. Shuppet and Banette look pretty similar. Trapinch and Vibrava don't.

Although, I'm completely baffled that some people really don't know some of the evolutionary lines.
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#16
banjo kazooie posted...
Because you clearly don't like Flygon sufficiently to be considered a normal person.
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D, Pokemon XY
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: RippleLaser

RippleLaser
4 years ago#17
That's not as mindblowing as Remoraid evolving into Octillery. Fish->Octopus, what?
Just according to keikaku*.
*Keikaku means plan.

User Info: Nanabobo

Nanabobo
4 years ago#18
RippleLaser posted...
That's not as mindblowing as Remoraid evolving into Octillery. Fish->Octopus, what?

I have never, ever understood that one. Carp into dragon, based in myth. Ground-bug into flying-bug, based on biology. Mushroom into mushroom-kangaroo, uh... At least they're the same color.

But who on earth thinks, "Okay, so this fish kinda looks like a gun, right? So what is like a bigger gun?"
"Uh... A tank?"
"Great idea! Okay, what undersea animal would be a good tank?"
"AN OCTOPUS."
"I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK"
White FC: 1034 0534 2444
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I had no idea that Trapinch evolved into Vibrava

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived