This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I had no idea that Trapinch evolved into Vibrava

#11summerclawPosted 1/20/2013 10:16:13 AM
Oh I see.

Wait, there's baby cups right? I'm guessing Trapinch is useful there. I like the design.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#12ZERO2936Posted 1/20/2013 10:16:53 AM
I had no idea that Shuppet evolves into Banette for a while, but I guess that's not as bad.
#13gamermasterwizPosted 1/21/2013 3:02:17 PM
Deoxys_Prime posted...
Probably because it's one of the most random evolutions in the entire series. Nobody really ever bothered with Trapinch in Ruby/Sapphire (I finally did in Emerald, since I figured out that Trapinch eventually becomes Flygon.) Yeah, it's a random evolution that might surprise someone if they've never used that Pokemon.

Same! I didn't even bother using it until I found out that it had 3 evolution chains.
---
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
#14ssbmrocksPosted 1/21/2013 3:07:53 PM
My friend never knew Carvanah evolved into Sharpedo, and he started with Sapphire. Kinda funny how we miss out on some details like these.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#15nro87Posted 1/21/2013 3:14:26 PM
ZERO2936 posted...
I had no idea that Shuppet evolves into Banette for a while, but I guess that's not as bad.

I think that's much worse. Shuppet and Banette look pretty similar. Trapinch and Vibrava don't.

Although, I'm completely baffled that some people really don't know some of the evolutionary lines.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
#16EnferolunosPosted 1/21/2013 3:17:06 PM
banjo kazooie posted...
Because you clearly don't like Flygon sufficiently to be considered a normal person.

---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D, Pokemon XY
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#17RippleLaserPosted 1/21/2013 3:22:51 PM
That's not as mindblowing as Remoraid evolving into Octillery. Fish->Octopus, what?
---
Just according to keikaku*.
*Keikaku means plan.
#18NanaboboPosted 1/21/2013 3:59:25 PM
RippleLaser posted...
That's not as mindblowing as Remoraid evolving into Octillery. Fish->Octopus, what?

I have never, ever understood that one. Carp into dragon, based in myth. Ground-bug into flying-bug, based on biology. Mushroom into mushroom-kangaroo, uh... At least they're the same color.

But who on earth thinks, "Okay, so this fish kinda looks like a gun, right? So what is like a bigger gun?"
"Uh... A tank?"
"Great idea! Okay, what undersea animal would be a good tank?"
"AN OCTOPUS."
"I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK"
---
White FC: 1034 0534 2444