This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ugh, the anime is reverting

#1pokemega32Posted 1/20/2013 2:49:47 PM
Jessie and James are trying to steal useless Pokemon again, use their old motto, have the Meowth balloon, and blast off.

Why are the writers incapable of keeping the improvements?
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#2ThefunyarinpaPosted 1/20/2013 2:50:34 PM
People still watch that?
---
*New Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon X board!*
---3DS FC: 1289-8486-6925---
#3ashcrvPosted 1/20/2013 2:50:49 PM
Because they have to do something until the new and improved 3D full CGI anime arrives next year.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#4Bronze_StuffPosted 1/20/2013 2:51:22 PM
Because Black and White still sucked regardless of the changes. At least going back to the old formula requires less effort. Effortless suckage > Effort filled suckage.
---
Jimbo.
#5willingmessPosted 1/20/2013 2:53:41 PM
ashcrv posted...
Because they have to do something until the new and improved 3D full CGI anime arrives next year.

CGI? usually on kids shows CGI is the absolutely worst direction possible.... unless you do it right....
---
Warning! the preceding post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised
#6Prisoner1337Posted 1/20/2013 3:03:04 PM
willingmess posted...
ashcrv posted...

CGI? usually on kids shows CGI is the absolutely worst direction possible.... unless you do it right....

Poor ninja turtles ;-:
#7darkdragongirlPosted 1/20/2013 3:04:19 PM
How was Team Rocket different? (I don't watch Pokemon)
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#8Infectedglore2Posted 1/20/2013 3:07:12 PM
Thefunyarinpa posted...
People still watch that?

The japanese version is infinitely better than the English version. English version makes Ash sound and act like a loser noob while the japanese version makes him sound like a badass.
#9ashcrvPosted 1/20/2013 3:07:28 PM
Prisoner1337 posted...
willingmess posted...
ashcrv posted...

Poor ninja turtles ;-:

CGI TMNT is actually good you know.
And yeah I know CGI is bad most of the time but I was just guessing anyway. I don't know what they meant with going to the next dimension with it or something but I assume it's CGI.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#10Prisoner1337Posted 1/20/2013 3:09:29 PM
ashcrv posted...
Prisoner1337 posted...
willingmess posted...
ashcrv posted...

Poor ninja turtles ;-:

CGI TMNT is actually good you know.
And yeah I know CGI is bad most of the time but I was just guessing anyway. I don't know what they meant with going to the next dimension with it or something but I assume it's CGI.

I think it's taking a crap on my childhood