This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 2 was sexist.

#1Infectedglore2Posted 1/20/2013 2:55:10 PM
Lol Gen II's Pokemon's gender was based on Attack IVs! So that meant that it was impossible for females to get a high attack IV. It also meant that females are rarer to be shinies than males implying that females aren't special. Which is all ironic as Pokemon has perhaps the biggest female fanbase for video games
#2KiniestPosted 1/20/2013 2:55:57 PM(edited)
5/10. I chuckled.
---
Nihongo wo naratte imasu...
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 1/20/2013 2:56:41 PM
Was this supposed to be funny?
---
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
#4DracovianPosted 1/20/2013 2:57:47 PM
Human males are naturally stronger than females. In the animal kingdom you can see a similar pastern were males tend to have higher muscle mass, be heavier and bigger or the more aggressive nature than females. Nothing sexist about following natural order of things.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House
#5ashcrvPosted 1/20/2013 2:58:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6willingmessPosted 1/20/2013 2:59:04 PM
but women naturally have a tougher time building muscles due to a lack of testosterone..... certainly there are women stronger than most men, but the majority of men are stronger than the majority of women....
---
Warning! the preceding post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised
#7darkdragongirlPosted 1/20/2013 3:00:40 PM
Thankfully most insects kill their male counterpart after insemination.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#8jayman7Posted 1/20/2013 3:00:49 PM
Dracovian posted...
Human males are naturally stronger than females. In the animal kingdom you can see a similar pastern were males tend to have higher muscle mass, be heavier and bigger or the more aggressive nature than females. Nothing sexist about following natural order of things.

Not true in all species. In many species it's the females who tend to be bigger and/or stronger. Birds, for instance, usually have larger females. And look up the angler fish some time; male angler fish barely even count as independent beings!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#9KiniestPosted 1/20/2013 3:01:48 PM
*sighs*
---
Nihongo wo naratte imasu...
#10RoccoRedPosted 1/20/2013 3:03:18 PM
Dracovian posted...

Tell that to the Spotted Hyena.
---
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon