This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 2 was sexist.

#31ashcrvPosted 1/20/2013 3:44:06 PM
Infectedglore2 posted...
ashcrv posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...
ashcrv posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...
U mad bro? Do you even lift?

Yes u are and no u don't. Don't feel bad bro. U still a young baby.

Babby's first trolling attempt? Epic fail n00b. Tryharder

Actually, that would be correct, sir. You got me, you win. I apologize for acting like an immature brat. Please forgive me I will rub your feet now, if you don't mind. Well, I will do it even if you do mind. I like your feet. There is no going back now. Enjoy, master.

lrn2play only winners get their dinners and your feet will be my dinner. I'm sick of my pacifier and need something to suck on

K then. Bye. Cya. l8r pot8r.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#32Mistress_Zelda_Posted 1/20/2013 3:44:32 PM
I thought Kingdom Hearts had the biggest female fanbase? That's what they seem to be aiming for. The whole Roxas and Axel thing, the whole Riku and Sora thing, pretty much all of the male and male interactions are very...umm...you know.

Plus the girls in the game have a pretty tiny role most of the time. XD
---
Heart don't fail me now, courage don't desert me,
Don't turn back now that we're here!
#33Infectedglore2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:48:43 PM
ashcrv posted...

K then. Bye. Cya. l8r pot8r.

NOOO MAX QUOTES Its a good thing you forfeited, I would've lost! Hahahahahaha! Though I have a feeling we'll be meeting each other very soon.
#34SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/20/2013 3:48:44 PM
jayman7 posted...
Dracovian posted...
Human males are naturally stronger than females. In the animal kingdom you can see a similar pastern were males tend to have higher muscle mass, be heavier and bigger or the more aggressive nature than females. Nothing sexist about following natural order of things.

Not true in all species. In many species it's the females who tend to be bigger and/or stronger. Birds, for instance, usually have larger females. And look up the angler fish some time; male angler fish barely even count as independent beings!

Also, female animals tend to be more aggressive in some species. Judging animals by human standards proves that that guy has no idea what he's talking about.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#35DracovianPosted 1/20/2013 7:42:58 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
jayman7 posted...
Dracovian posted...
Human males are naturally stronger than females. In the animal kingdom you can see a similar pastern were males tend to have higher muscle mass, be heavier and bigger or the more aggressive nature than females. Nothing sexist about following natural order of things.

Not true in all species. In many species it's the females who tend to be bigger and/or stronger. Birds, for instance, usually have larger females. And look up the angler fish some time; male angler fish barely even count as independent beings!

Also, female animals tend to be more aggressive in some species. Judging animals by human standards proves that that guy has no idea what he's talking about.

The animals used as pokemon have the dominant males for the grand majority. You cannot disprove that for most species that is the case.
---
"It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House