This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it time to increase the amount of learned moves or in-party Pokemon?

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 1/20/2013 3:16:48 PM
How would you feel if they decided to allow Pokemon to have six moves at once instead of four, or if they increased the amount of pokemon carried on your person?
#2thatguyoncheesePosted 1/20/2013 3:17:28 PM
no
---
do you even lift bro
#3WilhuffTarkinPosted 1/20/2013 3:17:44 PM
I say keep it at four moves, except for one additional slot specifically for HM moves.
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#4thatguyoncheesePosted 1/20/2013 3:18:50 PM
maybe add an hm slave slot, the pokemon can't battle, but it can use HMs
---
do you even lift bro
#5mopieePosted 1/20/2013 3:19:51 PM
Keep the moves, keep the hm's and keep the amount of pokémon on your team.

But, add some kind of tool at the end of the game or by side quest that you use to replace hm's. Like a raft / cutting tool / ...
---
XBOX Live ID: DFA Dimi V
#6MrMahoPosted 1/20/2013 3:23:03 PM
I feel like 6 is more than enough. I would feel that more than 6 would make the battles drag on for too long. Maybe an HM slave slot would be useful...however, I could easily live without it.
#7AlphaDiamondPosted 1/20/2013 3:26:58 PM(edited)
mopiee posted...
Keep the moves, keep the hm's and keep the amount of pokémon on your team.

But, add some kind of tool at the end of the game or by side quest that you use to replace hm's. Like a raft / cutting tool / ...

better this way. transform HMs into TMs which you can't use outside of battle, and throughout the game, you will get this tools you said.

and, about Fly, now you can teleport from the pokemon center to all the pokemon center you have been, and during the adventure, you'll receive a miniteleporter which let you go to the nearest pokemon center
#8reaverzPosted 1/20/2013 3:26:17 PM
Did you know they actually considered changing both those things during the development of Ruby and Sapphire, but decided the original numbers were for the best? In any case, I don't see them changing anything in the foreseeable future.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#9GoldenSun3DSPosted 1/20/2013 3:28:38 PM
Meh, I wouldn't care either way.
Though more moves would be pretty cool.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
#10RolanberryPosted 1/20/2013 3:29:22 PM
I'm all for changing the HM system. They don't need to add more move slots they just need to do something about how those HM moves work out in the game world.