This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak please

#1VoidBeyondPosted 1/20/2013 3:43:34 PM
Even if this game is terrible (doubtful) I will buy it instantly if you include one or more of the following

-Multiple saves
-Secret Bases
-Co-Op of some sort
-Customizable trainer
-That Pokedex thing the compares your height to the Pokemon, I liked that.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#2Deoxys_PrimePosted 1/20/2013 3:44:12 PM
Yes to everything here. I see nothing wrong with a single thing listed.
---
Pokemon Black 2: 1206 8347 0149
#3KiniestPosted 1/20/2013 3:45:09 PM
"Multiple saves? That means that you'd spend less money buying more copies for more saves! Are you nuts?!"
---
Nihongo wo naratte imasu...
#4MetaunPosted 1/20/2013 3:48:29 PM
Multiple Saves isn't happening, even though it's a wonderful idea.
Just because trading issues.

Although...if they are Separated Game Files, like different playthroughs, then maybe. You'd still only have one save for each playthrough though.
---
Beating FF Superbosses. 1-4, 6, After Years, and 13-2 completed. FF5: Ancient Library FF7: Wall Market
#5TyranidomegaPosted 1/20/2013 3:49:47 PM
I honestly belive that character customization will happen. I just think the male protag looks too generic or similar go BW's guy to be official
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#6FuneralCakePosted 1/20/2013 3:50:47 PM
What kind of co-op are you talking about? I can't see co-op working for a Pokemon game.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#7VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 4:01:45 PM
FuneralCake posted...
What kind of co-op are you talking about? I can't see co-op working for a Pokemon game.

Kind of like a separate story where you and whoever you're playing with are rivals and you're to see who can become the champion. No evil team, non of the side stuff just a simple thing where you get all eight badges and see who can win first. Not necessarily co-op but a multiplayer. And you can only enter the multiplayer story world if you have the person you started with also going in (To avoid unfair advantage to the rival) I'm sure I could think of something better if I had time.
---
#8VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 4:05:32 PM
Doing the co-op/multiplayer thing could reward you with items or Pokemon that you could transfer over to your single player game.
---
#9levelxplanePosted 1/20/2013 4:10:51 PM
FuneralCake posted...

Imagine Dark Souls style invasions with Pokemon >_>
---
GT: level x plane || Steam: levelxplane
Waiting for: FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Dark Souls II,
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 1/20/2013 4:14:49 PM
All of those things seem reasonable.
I really want to see customization especially though.
---
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn