This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What types of DLC are you expecting?

#21Master XPosted 1/20/2013 6:32:08 PM
1) Event Legendaries NOT on cartridge.
2) Berry pot/Garden app. To grow your own berries, a small app on the 3DS and you transfer them once they've grown. With it you get a special Pokemon that evolves using berries. It has multiple branches like Eevee.
3) Pokemon Friendship app. Tamagotchi/Nintendogs style play with minigames to boost ingame friendship levels of a Pokemon. With it you get a special event Pokemon you can only get this way that only evolves multiple times by friendship.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
#22abcDSBTPosted 1/20/2013 6:39:16 PM
Umm, Pokemon has ALWAYS had DLC, (C-Gear skins, Pokemon with special moves, event Pokemon, etc...) its just been free, which is how I like my DLC.
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
#23vital_tundraPosted 1/20/2013 6:40:00 PM
I guess people don't know that when there is DLC, there is an update for the online portion if it has to do with said online. Plus, if Pokemon events were on E-shop, it wouldn't matter for the people online because if they have a connection they could get said events.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.