This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I know there is a B/W2 Board

#1darkdragongirlPosted 1/20/2013 5:38:23 PM
But, I like this board.

So, I am finally going to finish my White run (I beat it before but my little bro reset it for lulz).

Which sequel do I get? I don't have anyone local to give me the challenge mode...can I do it from Wi-Fi from one of you fine looking trainers?

What was your team? I'm just curious.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#2Soanevalcke6Posted 1/20/2013 5:46:51 PM(edited)
Get Black 2. That way you can at least play Challenge mode for the Post Game. If you get white 2, you can only get Easy Mode for the Post Game.

Challenge mode can only be transferred locally.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#3MasterAdeptAlexPosted 1/20/2013 5:43:56 PM
My final team was,

Lucario
Flygon
Arcanine
Latios (traded over)
Scizor (traded over)
Gengar (traded over)

Kicked a lot of asses with this team. And got through the E4 first and second time with no problem
---
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
#4VamJirachiPosted 1/20/2013 5:44:52 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Get Black 2. That way you can at least play Challenge mode for the Post Game. If you get white 2, you can only play Easy Mode for the Post Game.

That's funny, I could swear I was able to play on Normal mode for my post game.

White 2 has better exclusives, and since it continues on from White, the choice is obvious.
---
Official Jirachi of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Pokemon X & Y Boards!
#5darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 5:45:00 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Get Black 2. That way you can at least play Challenge mode for the Post Game. If you get white 2, you can only play Easy Mode for the Post Game.

>__> that sounds awful. Why would they make hard mode...hard to have? And why only black?
---
#6Soanevalcke6Posted 1/20/2013 5:46:26 PM
VamJirachi posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

That's funny, I could swear I was able to play on Normal mode for my post game.

Using Context Clues, you could have easily figured out what I was saying.
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#7darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 5:50:17 PM
So...I guess I'll make White 2 a Nuzlocke run since I can't have challenge mode, and I don't want to buy both versions to give one challenge mode.
---