This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im looking forward to gen 6, but at the sametime not hyped

#1AurawhispererPosted 1/20/2013 5:58:18 PM
Being hyped for gen 5 was my first and worst mistake a fan could ever do. My hype was toward the random wifi and the new pokes that shown. And honestly, was the worse gen i ever played. Here is my reasons:

The designs of pokemon. The only ones i liked the snivy tree, the weather disaster trio, bouffolent, exradrill, and sawsbuck. The rest were replaced by gen 1 to 4 pokes.
The other teo starters i despised; especailly tepigs tree, as its typing was the same for the third time.

Battle tower replaced with battle subway was a downgraded idea. Battle tower frontier had many options to choose from, while battle subway became a watered down limit. Thankfully, PWT came along to partly save the gen

Musicial was a horrid mistake to begin with. While previous mini fun games have been a success; such as contests to pokethlob, musicial was something that the original gen 2 would come up with. Again and thankfully, studios came by to save gen 5

GTS still became troll ville.

Lastly, the story lacked character and an accurate comcept to grasp its attention. It was dull and boring, while gen 1 to 4 made complete sense and had a meaning to its story. One more time, the B/W 2 stunt thankfully saved its gen

The gen became a water down rush. It didnt appeal me well enough compare to the other gens. I liked little pokemon and not alot of its change. Granted, the avenue caught me off guard and i loved it, but the rest of its demeter did not appeal well enough to me.

That said is why im not hyped. When you make a mistake, you tend to make it again the second time. But i am also glad that gen 5 came to a quick close upon not only its failure on the games, but also its anime.

But i hope that gen 6 becomes 4x better than its previous gens and not follow gen 5's footsteps
#2P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 1/20/2013 5:59:48 PM
K
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#3Groudon_UzamakiPosted 1/20/2013 6:00:04 PM
Cool story bro.
---
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.
#4GubbeyPosted 1/20/2013 6:02:25 PM
No
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#5Pendragon71037Posted 1/20/2013 6:02:48 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
Cool story bro.

Tell it again!
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#6Fei_KuPosted 1/20/2013 6:21:16 PM
Nope
---
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...
#7chronifused2Posted 1/20/2013 6:24:47 PM
Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad
---
Somewhere, Gamefreak employees are reading the topics on this board and laughing.-themagicpainman
Roxie is mine because I said so. OK?