This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend is doing a Nuzlocke challenge in SoulSIlver.....

#1Bane_Of_DespairPosted 1/20/2013 5:51:12 PM(edited)
EDIT: Damn, accidentally capitalized the "i" in Silver =\

Along with me playing SoulSilver regularly, my friend is playing it with the Nuzlocke Challenge. He got to Ecrutek City and released Entei, Suicune and Raikou and then decided to check out Olivine City. He headed out on the Route and the first Pokemon he ran into in the grass.......

........was Entei. And he was somehow able to catch it with a Great Ball XD We don't enforce the "no legendaries" rule very harshly because running into one as the first Pokemon in a Route has never happened to us, so we decided he should use it as a reward. I was blown away.

Has anything crazy like that happened to you or someone you knew?
---
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
3DS FC- 5472-6201-0498
#2ArcvalonsPosted 1/20/2013 5:51:36 PM
Uhh, I was playing Blaze Black and had an epic apocalyptic fight against Burgh in which my last remaining Pokemon was Arcanine with like 4HP. It felt good.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#3zombiabsolPosted 1/20/2013 5:52:10 PM
i caught kyurem on full health the 6th turn with a quick ball on my first playthrough of W
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#4MrMahoPosted 1/20/2013 5:54:15 PM
Well, I threw a regular Pokeball at a Palkia with full health on my first turn once and caught it.
#5Gsus_94Posted 1/20/2013 6:03:50 PM
zombiabsol posted...
i caught kyurem on full health the 6th turn with a quick ball on my first playthrough of W

I'm pretty sure that capture rate of Kyurem and Zekrom were a lot higher than normal legendaries
---
Black FC: 4470 3989 3640
White 2 FC: 1979 7990 6311 (Use this one unless specified)
#6zombiabsolPosted 1/20/2013 6:08:09 PM
MrMaho posted...
Well, I threw a regular Pokeball at a Palkia with full health on my first turn once and caught it.

i did that on platinum
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#7ArcvalonsPosted 1/20/2013 6:14:23 PM
I used 80 + Ultra Balls on trying to capture each of the Regi trio in RSE when they were with 1 health and sleeping/paralyzed
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.