This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That church in Hearthome city....

#1djmetal777Posted 1/20/2013 9:19:38 PM
Why was it put there? im wondering what was the point what were they trying to say? and why is that the only one?
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#2Jarred623Posted 1/20/2013 9:20:26 PM
They were testing the waters to make pokemon a more religious series.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#3DreamsaberPosted 1/20/2013 9:20:43 PM
This topic has nothing to do with Pokemon X. Go post this on the D/P/Pt board(s).
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#4Jarred623Posted 1/20/2013 9:21:29 PM
Can you confirm Hearthome city won't be in Pokemon X?
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#5Shadow_CharzardPosted 1/20/2013 9:23:02 PM
Arceus is considered to be a god by the people of Sinnoh, so I guess the church is supposed to show how poeple of that region are sort of religious.

No other region had mentioned any possible god Pokemon before, and none have declared any believed gods since.
#6DreamsaberPosted 1/20/2013 9:25:37 PM
Hearthome City was decimated during the Genesect Incident. The mysterious building (which TC erroneously referred to as a church) is no longer standing. Regardless, he's just asking what it was, not what it's future relevance may be.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#7reaverzPosted 1/20/2013 9:26:26 PM
It's called the Foreign Building. The flavor text found on the Town Map says that it's supposed to represent and celebrate the diversity of cultures, or something...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]