This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TruFaqs, with Anticitizen97 (Episode 2)

#1Anticitizen97Posted 1/20/2013 9:20:42 PM(edited)
Trufaqt:
All official Koffing art shows it smiling. However, all official Weezing art depicts it frowning

Are we torturing Pokemon by making them evolve? Are happiness evolutions a lie? Are TrollFreaks illuminati agents using evolution energy for their needs? Why would Weezing become so unhappy by evolving?

EDIT: (Just editing my other posts into this one for convenience)

For example, In one Pokemon episode, Bulbasore did not want to evolve – some feel this means to just ‘grow up’ – but the idea is to go through a substantial change and it is even suggested that the Pokemon ‘loses’ its former self or in a way dies to his current psyche – a typical example of Pokemon and it’s occultic influence. Children are subtly being indoctrinated in the theory of evolution and mysticism in the Pokemon game.
Why? Satanism!

Salamence is actually lighter than its pre-evolution Shelgon, weighing 226.2 lbs compared to Shelgon's 243.6 lbs

The weight of his soul soul perhaps?

Discuss.
---
@(*.*)@ I'm on the karma payment plan.
Anticitizen stamps of approval given: 4
#2mondrae205Posted 1/20/2013 9:10:28 PM
maybe weezing is unhappy because it is WEEZING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! If all you did was weez I doubt you would be happy, much worse then coughing.
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
Official Arceus of pokemon X board
#3Anticitizen97(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:11:27 PM
For example, In one Pokemon episode, Bulbasore did not want to evolve – some feel this means to just ‘grow up’ – but the idea is to go through a substantial change and it is even suggested that the Pokemon ‘loses’ its former self or in a way dies to his current psyche – a typical example of Pokemon and it’s occultic influence. Children are subtly being indoctrinated in the theory of evolution and mysticism in the Pokemon game.
---
#4javel34Posted 1/20/2013 9:12:37 PM
I imagine going from a regular person to a conjoined twin would hurt a lot.

On the flip side, Sunflora looks extremely happy....probably doesn't realize evolving isnt all it's hyped up to be, poor guy.
---
Black2 FC: 0519 5089 8733
#5DreamsaberPosted 1/20/2013 9:12:43 PM
I think this has more to do with the trope of American Kirby Is Hardcore.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#6Anticitizen97(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:16:02 PM
Anticitizen97 posted...

Satanism.
---
#7Anticitizen97(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:17:18 PM
Salamence is actually lighter than its pre-evolution Shelgon, weighing 226.2 lbs compared to Shelgon's 243.6 lbs

---
#8Jarred623Posted 1/20/2013 9:17:47 PM
You are one of my favorite posters.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#9Anticitizen97(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:20:57 PM
Jarred623 posted...
You are one of my favorite posters.

I try my best :D
---
#10mondrae205Posted 1/20/2013 9:23:36 PM
Anticitizen97 posted...

It weighs less because he lost part of himself.
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
Official Arceus of pokemon X board