This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There should be a transgendered gym leader

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. There should be a transgendered gym leader
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XVPd3m6kYQ
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
3 years ago#2
We've had one, but I'm not saying which one. It'll be funny when you figure it out. It's so obvious.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#3
Its name is Wallace.
3 years ago#4
It's name is Misty.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
3 years ago#5
Lexifox posted...
We've had one, but I'm not saying which one. It'll be funny when you figure it out. It's so obvious.

Is it Burgh >_>....?
3 years ago#6
Cress?
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
3 years ago#7
Brycen?
---
Beating FF Superbosses. 1-4, 6, After Years, and 13-2 completed. FF5: Ancient Library FF7: Wall Market
3 years ago#8
Wow, you guys are way off. Wallace? Burgh? You're not even taking this seriously.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#9
Roark?
---
- Notch
3 years ago#10
BUGSY
---
orc
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. There should be a transgendered gym leader

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived