This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so xerneas is probally steel type

#11DreamsaberPosted 1/20/2013 11:02:28 PM
Surrounding topics include theological pokemon discussion, eating babies wrapped in bacon, and masterballs being ejected from a Professer's anus. In the middle of all this is this topic with actual relevance to this game. Why? Back in the day, over on the Brawl board (pre-release), about 11-5 at night was mod-free happy hour.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#12zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 11:02:31 PM
SilverSock posted...
I think we may be reading too far into this...

maybe YOUR not reading in far ENOUGH?!
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#13zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 11:05:23 PM
Dreamsaber posted...
Surrounding topics include theological pokemon discussion, eating babies wrapped in bacon, and masterballs being ejected from a Professer's anus. In the middle of all this is this topic with actual relevance to this game. Why? Back in the day, over on the Brawl board (pre-release), about 11-5 at night was mod-free happy hour.

oh, i got tired of all the random barely on topic post, and i was just doing research on games i want this year and i found this.

im not sure why i thought it was such good evidence while posting it though...
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#14DreamsaberPosted 1/20/2013 11:09:05 PM
Understandable. I too have lost all coherency, as well as the feeling in my right cheek, so gnite!
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3