This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pointed icicles float in the air around your team!

#31HauntedBulletsPosted 1/23/2013 10:53:45 AM
"Your opponent is circling you!" < Fighting Entry Hazard.
---
PSN: HauntedBullets
#32CakeOfLiesPosted 1/23/2013 11:02:36 AM
HauntedBullets posted...
"Your opponent is circling you!" < Fighting Entry Hazard.

Nah, I like floating fists better.
---
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
#33PoorRichDudePosted 1/24/2013 1:54:09 PM
IrisVile posted...
I want something like this, but instead they 'slip' upon entry and that is the damage mechanic via weight. Also pokemon who have roost take some danage on the first time they roost and then they become immune again. However gravity doubles the damage. Snorlax better watch out! Ahahaha~

IDK, a Poison-type entry hazard called Oil Slick might fit this better. Just make the damage itself untyped; even a Steel-type shouldn't come out of a sudden fall unharmed.
#34abcDSBTPosted 1/24/2013 4:45:53 PM
Noooo! Not my Dragonz!
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
#35rrk1991Posted 1/24/2013 4:47:38 PM
sure, but make entry hazards only last for 5 turns
#36Ari917Posted 1/24/2013 4:51:18 PM(edited)
Meta289 posted...
Stealthcicles would be the best thing ever. I just can't wait to see how much butthurt would be going on when people find out that their precious Dragons are now garbage.

Pft, like that would stop the 'Chomp! Dragonite however, I'd imagine with "stealthcicles" around multiscale would pretty much be shot since you'd have to heal immediately, taking away its niche.
#37snuffles504Posted 1/24/2013 4:55:10 PM
InhaledCorn posted...
Oh, as if Stealth Rocks aren't broken enough, lets add Stealth Icicles to screw over every Bug/Flying type ever.

Greeeeeeeat idea.

That's a funny way of spelling Dragon/Flying.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#38frozenphantomPosted 1/24/2013 5:29:26 PM
rrk1991 posted...
sure, but make entry hazards only last for 5 turns

I wouldn't mind some limit on hazards, either time based, hit based, or more removal methods.

Also, what thoughts do people have on an entry healing move? "A soothing mist surrounds you." Allies are healed for 1/8 of their HP upon switching in. Doesn't have to be water based, but just a thought.
---
SSBB friend code: 1633 3855 4864