This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA the world gets changed into pokemon(--Continued--)

#1ChangliniPosted 1/21/2013 9:32:57 AM(edited)
This is the continuation of the previous thread; http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65196347 , in which each users that registered in http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65189979?page=3 participates with each other in progressing the overall story.
_____
The three main rules from that present for this thread are:

* Each new participating user can start off with a small summery on how they become a pokemon.
* Each post should end in a way that can easily be picked up by other users.
* After a poster is done with their part of the story, anyone participating can pick it up at any time.
_____

The overall plot takes place after the main characters of the late(username, not person in real life) Jabba's CYOA http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65129735?page=3 corrupt the world's water supply, which eventually turns nearly all of the human population of the world into Pokemon.

The currently participating characters are:

Main group:

Changlini, currently as a brown Maractus.
Jabba, as the Fenniken, who's a main character of the story.
Bane, as the fiery Typhlosion.
Astral, as the mischievous Fan-Rotom.
Eve, as the mysterious Absol.
Trainer Altairl's Onix
Silent Dewford local, the salamence
Aaon, the Turtwig on a mission from Missingno.
Polimario, the bounty hunter Genesect.
Crow the Quilfish, friend of Altair.

Sub Group 1;

TableFlip, as the Ninetails, seeking to become stronger.
Bri, the Dewford local, that turned into a Dragonair.
Micheal/Mike, the Dewford local, turned Zweilous to then evolve into a Hydreigon.
The brother of Tableflip, turned Rashiram.
Carly, the blond turned shiny Charizard.

Currently doing their own thing;
Willingmess the Scizor, as the bounty Hunter searching for his loved one.
Dragonsage, the fossilized Kabutops, desperately seeking a way out.
Palkia, the lost love of Willingmess.
Gubbey, the Beyeehem, currently being controlled by PenDragon.

Antagonists:
Throwback, as the current Big Bad Deino.
Jigglypuff...
0ne, the Sneasel out to get his item back.

Unknown
Lebronjamesjr, the boss of Crow and Altair.

Now, for a summary of what transpired in the previous thread;
First, Jabba the Fenniken was being chased by Genesect, for the Pendant he was wearing. After losing him, Jabba soon met up with Changlini. They both then continue to stay in an electronics store, where then the Genesect bursts into proceed to defeat both Jabba and Changlini, taking the Sapphire pendant with him. Bane, Altair(Human), and Crow(Human) try to assist in taking down the Genesect, but they only manage to knock out all four drives off of the Genesect.

Meanwhile, Pendragon becomes fossilized, and Astral the Fan Rotom finds the shock drive.
Crow, and Altair then join Jabba, and Changlini for the search of Genesect.
Throwback is introduced in his secret lab, starting the process of building Mecha-Dialga.
Bane Reunites with Crow, Altair, Changlini, and Jabba after finding Meta.
Astral follows the main group from a distance, making them turn on each other for a moment.

TableFlip follows the group from this point on, while throwback sends out Mecha Dialga.
A battle then ensues, forcing the group to seek shelter in the old Chateau for the night.
Throwback activates Nano-Drain on Mecha-Dialga, causing the plants around the team's location to die.
Altair dreams of #718, while Polimario explores the cave of Kyurem.

The group then wakes up, and proceed out of the mansion.
#2Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:55:48 AM
----Continued-----

The group gets to a field of dead plants.
Separately, TableFlip plays on his skateboard, while LebronJamesjr is injured(With a lance) by Altair.

Throwback loses the Reviver, that is needed to revive the plants.

Genesect finds Kyurem.
Kyurem informs Genesect of the background of the Sapphire pendant.
They then proceed to meet up with the main group, forcing out a battle to take place against Mecha-Dialga.
After Dialga is bust, and Throwback gets sent back flying, Jabba turns on kyurem and Genesect.

Jabba and friends are triumphant, and retrieve the pendant from Genesect.
TableFlip Picks up a Ruby pendant.

Event-Horizon(Eve), shows up in the background.

Willingmess, the Scizor approaches the group for confrontation.
Jabba, friends, Kyurem, and Genesect make up, to then battle Scizor.
Scizor gets beaten by the group, and flies away.

By this point, the body of Changlini the Maractus is taking damage from being around the pressence of Kyurem.
The group then reaches a field.

TableFlip leaves the group to find a Factory, where Rashiram resides.
They both make a deal, meet Chack the Keldeo as Kyurem turns Rashiram back into a stone.
Kyurem fuses with Rashiram?

Pendragon uses his apparition to confront the group to free him.
They battle each other.
Gubbey, at this point, is floating in the sky. But, Changlini notices him, after he makes a trick room, helping the group.

Poli the Genesect saves Gubbey from being attacked, but then interrogates him.
Kyurem, Tableflip, and Keldeo get back to the group.
Everyone is then caught up with the events, and proceed onwards towards Sky Pillar, on the order of Kyurem.

Altair turns Crow into a Quilfish
Bane, Gubbey, Crow, and Altair's Onix are forgotten.
0ne approaches the group that was left behind, causing Bane to provoke him into a battle for Gubbey to be able to use trick room again.

TableFlip secretly hands over the two pendants to Changlini.

Kyurem picks up Astral, and Changlini.
While Keldeo gets Jabba, and TableFlip.

During the flight, Changlini gets worse from being in contact with Kyurem.
While he suggests to Kyurem to fly over the storm cloud formation that's approaching them.
The storm splits up Keldeo squad from Kyurem's group.

During the storm, Keldeo and friends meet with some of the transformed locals of Dewford, who rescued him and his buddies. While Kyurem's team reaches sky pillar.

Changlini tries to have his, now brown body recover from being in contact with Kyurem.

Bri, the Salamence, Micheal, and Keldeo squad meet up the group on SkyPillar after a day passes.
Bane team, gets on Crow the quifish

They all race up tower, while Throwback creates Mecha-rayquaza.

Keldeo, then has a long battle with rayquaza.
0ne tries to attack Gubbey.
Onix comes in, and distracts 0ne.

Bri, Micheal, and Tableflip get shot away from the battle by Rayquaza.
Bri turns back into human by drinking the pure water.
Seeking to turn back into the Slithery Dragonair(Go serpents!), she/he gets some contaminated water.
A guard from an authority trying to protect what's left of the humans, is accidentally turned into Lopunny, by Bri.

Before attacking, Bri gets the Lopunny to drink the pure water, turning back into his glorious armored human form.

Mecha Rayquaca bursts in, causing 0ne's group to fall down the tower.
Willingmess defeats Ash, gets his all powerful badges. Getting control over all 'Pure' pokemon.
With Zekrom under his control, he interrupts the battle at SkyPillar early, defeating everyone.
With Kyurem, that defused from Rashiram, under his control, Willingmess approaches pendants
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#3Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:34:44 AM(edited)
------Continued----

After the Scizor forces the pendants out of the recovering Maractus' arms, he then forces the green emerald out of Rayquaza.
Then sets off to get duped by his employer, who takes all his pendants.

Eve the Absol, on a 'pure' Lugia she made a promised to, saves 0ne's group to get back into the tower.

Eve persuades Jabba and friends to get on Lugia, to the set off to who knows where.

TableFlip's group reunites with Rashiram, who then finds out that he is the lost long brother of TableFlip.
That group then sets off to Littleroot town to train with Casy.
Finding Willingmess' lost long love, who was turned into a Palkia.

Meanwhile on the flight, Aaon the Turtwig gets flung into our reality, meeting Jabba.
This group then lands in Mistralton city, meeting a Croagunk reading a book, who's named Kiniest.

Annoyed by the lack of support coming from Kiniest, Aaon leaves with the group.
The group then spends the night in the strangely calm City.

At this point, Changlini wanders off into the airport.

Waking up, Tableflip's group continues to get stronger. Then after some time, leaves Casy, and Rashiram, setting off to... somewhere.

Meanwhile, Aaon has a filler arc.
----And Gubbey is being possessed by Pendragon, forcing him to come and free the fossilized Kabutops.

There, we're mostly up to date.
[Edited in the possession]
#4XEvent-HorizonXPosted 1/21/2013 9:06:54 AM
*Copypasta since my post on the other topic didn't seem to count*

Can I change my name to Event? I don't feel like pretending to be a girl anymore.
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#5Pendragon71037Posted 1/21/2013 9:08:41 AM
Forgot about me possessing Gubbey and forcing him to come and free me.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#6TableFlipPosted 1/21/2013 9:17:04 AM
While Bri,TableFlip,and Palkia were walking through the forest...

"So what's your name?",Bri asked.

"Serah.",the palkia respeonded.

"What's micheal doing out here?",asked tableflip,as he pointed to him.

He turned around and looked at tableflip.

"I'm looking at the night sky.",he said,"It calms me."

"Oh."

"Anyways,tell us about your relationship with willingmess.",tableflip said.

"Well,we were in a feild enjoying ourselves,when we were going to get some water. After we got the water,I drank some and reached for a small box. Inside it was going to be our wedding ring,but before I opened it,I turned into a palkia. I was so lightheaded so I didn't know what to do,so I opened up a random portal and jumped in there.",said Serah.

"Well we'll find willingmess eventually",bri said.

They started to search the forest for willingmess.

At Carly's house:

"Reshiram,I don't think they can fight for themselves yet. There's no telling what they will run into ",Carly said

"That's true",reshiram said,"Lets join them"

So the charizard and reshiram set off to join Tableflip's pack.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#7GubbeyPosted 1/21/2013 9:27:33 AM
Pendragon71037 posted...

Pendragon, who's post is canon in the old thread? We both made a part where our characters have a mental conversation, and I was just wondering which one counts in the story.

Also, is the main group still eating in the crystal cave?
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#8Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:32:03 AM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
*Copypasta since my post on the other topic didn't seem to count*

Can I change my name to Event? I don't feel like pretending to be a girl anymore.

Sure.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#9Pendragon71037Posted 1/21/2013 9:34:42 AM
Gubbey posted...
Pendragon71037 posted...

Pendragon, who's post is canon in the old thread? We both made a part where our characters have a mental conversation, and I was just wondering which one counts in the story.

Also, is the main group still eating in the crystal cave?

Both. Mine takes place an hour or so after yours, so they're two seperate conversations.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#10KiniestPosted 1/21/2013 9:38:17 AM
I believe I will have to resign from the story, as I do not have any time to continue. Sorry.
---
Nihongo wo naratte imasu...