This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's time to finally gives Castform a desert form

#1radred2004Posted 1/21/2013 9:32:06 AM(edited)
Fog and desert are the only two weather conditions he cannot transform in, though a ground type for desert makes the most sense. A normal or ghost form could also work for fog I suppose.

In my opinion, if they don't accommodate these weather conditions with a weather pokemon, then Castform serves no purpose.
---
White: Daisy 1550 0892 3564 Gold: Gold 3268 1023 8138
#2xanthan1Posted 1/21/2013 9:35:18 AM
radred2004 posted...
Fog and desert are the only two weather conditions he cannot transform in, though a ground type for desert makes the most sense. A normal or ghost form could also work for fog I suppose.

In my opinion, if they don't accommodate these weather conditions with a weather pokemon, then Castform serves no purpose.

By that logic because YOU can't do everything associated with whatever you do YOU serve no purpose.
#3radred2004(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:39:28 AM(edited)
xanthan1 posted...
radred2004 posted...

By that logic because YOU can't do everything associated with whatever you do YOU serve no purpose.

Really? You know that makes absolutely no sense and doesn't add anything to the topic at hand (attacking me and not attacking the idea is off-topic and unnecessary).

I brought this topic up for those that want to talk about it logically. Disagree with my ideas, fine, but actually use logic and evidence against the topic not ignorance, thank you.
---
#4duranmanXPosted 1/21/2013 9:40:14 AM
Castform was only introduced to exemplify the weather changing effects in RSE along with Pulse and Minun for Tag-Team, but besides showing off a new mechanic, Castform is useless
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#5GTomahawkPosted 1/21/2013 9:41:37 AM
Just in time for no one to use it!
#6radred2004(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:43:56 AM(edited)
duranmanX posted...
Castform was only introduced to exemplify the weather changing effects in RSE along with Pulse and Minun for Tag-Team, but besides showing off a new mechanic, Castform is useless

I know he is, but if you think about it, a lot of these pokemon are becoming more and more useless because GF leaves them in the dust and moves on. At least fulfill Castform's purpose, as useless as it is.

If not fulfill it, then eliminate it because it just adds useless content.
---