This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Moves must have dual types in this game

#1SeThelloSomaPosted 1/21/2013 3:21:16 PM
Pokemon is great, however the battle system was conceived in the 80s. Jimmy Carter isnt president anymore people and we arent in Iraq anymore...oh wait, thats for another discussion though.

Honestly its really about time pokemon added some new flavors to the recipe. Humans need and demand change and deviation from the norm. Its a fact of life. If humans were meant to sit home and do the same thing every day, day in and day out, we would all be replaced by robots by now.

If pokemon black and white were compared to salt and pepper than Pokemon has the most simplest recipe in all of gaming. We all know that black and white (and subsequently black and white 2) were the worst entries into the series. So before we go the route that square enix did with its final fantasy series we need to add elements that are new but dont change the core gameplay.

Multiple type moves complete just this; Picture tri attack being a fire , water, and lightning attack; sounds exciting. It doesnt break the coveted complex metagame that the pokenerds cling to and it adds COMPLETELY new dimension and strategy to battle.

A Meteor attack that has a fire and rock element to it. Makes you think twice about sending it your Articuno. You dont need new types (honestly light type? gtfo). Multiple move set can help balance teh game without changing around everyones types and weakness and the game we all grew to love.
#2surferguy7Posted 1/21/2013 3:22:42 PM
While we're at it, let's suggest the new and exciting ideas of triple types and going to all regions.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#3SeThelloSoma(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:23:48 PM
Im pretty sure you didnt come up with that first.
#4darkdragongirlPosted 1/21/2013 3:24:08 PM
Sometimes I think it might be fun to try meth, but I remember how much I love myself, so I decide to say no.
---
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
I've got a poring on my mind, and toast in my mouth, let's quest!
#5chronifused2Posted 1/21/2013 3:24:40 PM
No
---
Somewhere, Gamefreak employees are reading the topics on this board and laughing.-themagicpainman
Roxie is mine because I said so. OK?
#6MugilokoPosted 1/21/2013 3:24:59 PM
(honestly light type? gtfo).

ITT: "Light type is stupid!" *thinks dual type moves is a good idea*
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#7GubbeyPosted 1/21/2013 3:25:14 PM
SeThelloSoma posted...
Honestly its really about time pokemon added some new flavors to the recipe. Humans need and demand change and deviation from the norm. Its a fact of life. If humans were meant to sit home and do the same thing every day, day in and day out, we would all be replaced by robots by now.

False. Humans wouldn't invent robots if they only did the same thing every day.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#8SeThelloSoma(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 3:26:39 PM
Always funny to see the trolls the first people to respond, When you post a good idea its like a aphrodisiac to trolls.
#9surferguy7Posted 1/21/2013 3:29:07 PM
SeThelloSoma posted...
Always funny to see the trolls the first people to respond, When you post a good idea its like a aphrodisiac to trolls.

"They disagree with my idea so they must be trolls!"
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#1012RougePosted 1/21/2013 3:29:21 PM
Please explain the following things to me:

-How were B/W and B/W2 the worst additions to the series?
-What do you mean by, "So before we go the route that square enix did with its final fantasy series..."? Are you saying that Square Enix did something wrong?
-Why is it bad that we keep things the way it has been for the past 30+ years?

P.S. You might want to answer that second one.
---
Stuffs and ones or another's things.