This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Absol could use an evo.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D: Absol could use an evo.

User Info: Twilight_Sonata

Twilight_Sonata
3 years ago#11
Dracovian posted...
The problem is that unless it has some unique ability or some move that stands out it will always be a crappier Weavile.

Not really. What's really holding Absol back is just its crappy stats (other than Attack, of course). Super Luck isn't a bad ability at all, and it already has a move that stands out: the strongest priority move in the game with Sucker Punch. An evolution that keeps its Attack stat the same but increases defenses and speed by ~25 each would be spectacular. Maybe not quite OU material, but definitely still something to watch out for.
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe

User Info: yOsH1_YoSh1

yOsH1_YoSh1
3 years ago#12
I'd like to see it as a Dark/Psychic... since it has the ability to foretell natural disasters.

Make it look kind of old looking (shabby, long coat) with like a tribe elder/shaman kind of idea.
Uhhhhhhm... *****, please. PSN: xPradaPanda
~~~Butter is the answer to EVERYTHING!!~~~

User Info: Aaron_Feuer

Aaron_Feuer
3 years ago#13
yOsH1_YoSh1 posted...
I'd like to see it as a Dark/Psychic... since it has the ability to foretell natural disasters.

Make it look kind of old looking (shabby, long coat) with like a tribe elder/shaman kind of idea.

That would be awesome, givivg it Phychic as a secondary type. it would remove most of its weaknesses and gain awesome moves. hopefully a balance with its stats too. also C. Hopefully it won't look like Magmortar though. ugh.
Sandy: If there's not even a modium of kindness in a sadist's heart, then her actions are merely abuse!
Soul: That's some disturbing logic.

User Info: snapkey2

snapkey2
3 years ago#14
Magmatar and Rhypherior make we wary of old pokemon getting new evos, but Electrive and Dusknoir look pretty good. I can see Absol becoming bipedal if it gets an evo for some reason.
The weak give up and the strong move on
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D: Absol could use an evo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived