This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Absol could use an evo.

#11Twilight_SonataPosted 1/21/2013 4:09:45 PM
Dracovian posted...
The problem is that unless it has some unique ability or some move that stands out it will always be a crappier Weavile.

Not really. What's really holding Absol back is just its crappy stats (other than Attack, of course). Super Luck isn't a bad ability at all, and it already has a move that stands out: the strongest priority move in the game with Sucker Punch. An evolution that keeps its Attack stat the same but increases defenses and speed by ~25 each would be spectacular. Maybe not quite OU material, but definitely still something to watch out for.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#12yOsH1_YoSh1Posted 1/21/2013 4:15:30 PM
I'd like to see it as a Dark/Psychic... since it has the ability to foretell natural disasters.

Make it look kind of old looking (shabby, long coat) with like a tribe elder/shaman kind of idea.
---
Uhhhhhhm... *****, please. PSN: xPradaPanda
~~~Butter is the answer to EVERYTHING!!~~~
#13Aaron_FeuerPosted 1/21/2013 4:18:22 PM
yOsH1_YoSh1 posted...
I'd like to see it as a Dark/Psychic... since it has the ability to foretell natural disasters.

Make it look kind of old looking (shabby, long coat) with like a tribe elder/shaman kind of idea.

That would be awesome, givivg it Phychic as a secondary type. it would remove most of its weaknesses and gain awesome moves. hopefully a balance with its stats too. also C. Hopefully it won't look like Magmortar though. ugh.
---
Sandy: If there's not even a modium of kindness in a sadist's heart, then her actions are merely abuse!
Soul: That's some disturbing logic.
#14snapkey2Posted 1/21/2013 4:54:43 PM
Magmatar and Rhypherior make we wary of old pokemon getting new evos, but Electrive and Dusknoir look pretty good. I can see Absol becoming bipedal if it gets an evo for some reason.
---
The weak give up and the strong move on