This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HM idea

#11NanaboboPosted 1/21/2013 4:54:26 PM
zxqqxz posted...
FireYeti posted...
Honestly, just making them forgettable at any time is all I really want.

What would happen if you deleted Surf while surfing?

Continue Surfing until you land, then be unable to use it again unless you retaught it? Like how you'll continue to use Rollout until it's done if you make a Pokemon forget it during battle.
---
White FC: 1034 0534 2444
#12Roketoman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:00:09 PM
What if Pokémon could learn all their moves but had a set 4 that you select for them? But you couldn't change them in gyms and stuff.
---
Christ is Lord
#13VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/21/2013 5:01:49 PM
Roketoman posted...
What if Pokémon could learn all their moves but had a set 4 that you select for them? But you couldn't change them in gyms and stuff.

... >.>

*Points to Post #10.*
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
#14Roketoman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 5:12:43 PM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Roketoman posted...

... >.>

*Points to Post #10.*

Would you look at that. Great idea!
---
Christ is Lord
#15RedShadowwwPosted 1/21/2013 5:17:54 PM
I posted another idea earlier, where there are HM items (like surfboard for example). And only make them obtainable after beating the champion. This would eliminate having to carry around certain pokemon (like if you wanted a team without a water pokemon for example).
#16NanaboboPosted 1/21/2013 8:10:34 PM
RedShadowww posted...
I posted another idea earlier, where there are HM items (like surfboard for example). And only make them obtainable after beating the champion. This would eliminate having to carry around certain pokemon (like if you wanted a team without a water pokemon for example).

I approve of this. Surfboard, Flashlight, Rock Smasher, Rock Climbing Gear, Flying Machine, Waterfaller, Whirlpool Crosser, Defogger, and Strength Enhancing Pills!

... Okay, needs some work, but...
---
White FC: 1034 0534 2444