This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Main game poll

#1ChairstoodPosted 1/21/2013 5:34:11 PM(edited)
What is your favourite Pokemon game? - Results (50 votes)
Red/Blue/Yellow
6% (3 votes)
Gold/Silver/Crystal
8% (4 votes)
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
18% (9 votes)
FireRed/LeafGreen
6% (3 votes)
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
8% (4 votes)
HeartGold/SoulSilver
16% (8 votes)
Black/White/2
22% (11 votes)
X/Y
16% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Although X and Y isn't out yet, its just an option anyway.

Personally, i like HeartGold/SoulSilver best because the pokemon can follow you around.
You can take pictures of your team to see how it evolves as you progress through the game.
You can rebattle every gym leader.
You can fight Red.
The only thing i disliked about it was the lack of the pokewatch from Diamond & Pearl.
It had so many helpful features, i just didn't understand why it wasn't included.
---
Dynasty Warriors 8 has been announced. Looking forward to it and hoping for a handheld version.
#2overmaxxPosted 1/21/2013 5:40:57 PM
BW2 because content is king.

HGSS a close second, not only because of content, but also the "classic" feel. It's not first because of poor gameplay balance, especially in the second half of the game.
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 1/21/2013 5:49:03 PM
I liked SoulSilver. That and White 2 were the only games I played. SoulSilver took me longer and had more things to do outside the story.
---
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
#4MugilokoPosted 1/21/2013 5:49:36 PM
gen 1 4 lyf
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#5GlitterGunsPosted 1/21/2013 5:49:38 PM
RSE because Gen III is an immaculate gift bestowed upon us unworthy beings by the celestial deities known as Game Freak.

Unfortunately we have been ungrateful to the gods, and have thus received two following generations of filth.