This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your least favorite Legendary?

#61_____CaitPosted 1/26/2013 8:27:28 PM
The dog trio from gen 2.

I don't like Pokemon who run away
---
Moumoon
#62_KGC_Posted 1/26/2013 9:32:46 PM
Mew easily. It's so bland and ugly. Plus it doesn't hurt that it is overrated by the entire Pokemon community. It sucks.
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#63MarikElricPosted 1/26/2013 10:51:06 PM(edited)
Cresselia. I don't care for its design nor that it was also a runner. The fact that it always seems to appear when I play Spear Pillar on Brawl also doesn't help.
#64King-gamerPosted 1/26/2013 10:33:23 PM
Manaphy, Genesect, Kyurem ugly as hell.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#65DesulatedPosted 1/26/2013 10:44:59 PM
Manaphy. It controls water (a ridiculously stupid power) in contrast with Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, who all have their hands on life, time, and fate respectively.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
League of Legends username: Lati0s
#66rocketman69Posted 1/26/2013 11:35:57 PM
Mewtwo, Palkia, and the lake guardians.
---
I was pushing my buggy full of of pop when I ran into a Jagger bush.--- Guillermo55
#67FuneralCakePosted 1/26/2013 11:43:38 PM
Honestly, I've never been a huge fan of Mewtwo. Part of it probably has to do with how people obsess over it like they do with Charizard.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#68Big_IsaacPosted 1/27/2013 1:58:50 AM(edited)
Arceus

not so much because of its design but because its concept is so horrendously stupid
god is a pokemon? fair enough.
god is a pokemon that can be enslaved and b***-made by a 10-year old? buuuuuuuuuuuuuull****

if they wanted to make the god of the pokemon world a pokemon itself, then they never should have allowed you to catch it. same with the creation trio.
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#69Elice_CarolPosted 1/27/2013 2:28:18 AM
Manaphy. It controls water (a ridiculously stupid power) in contrast with Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, who all have their hands on life, time, and fate respectively.

Now now, if we didn't have water we wouldn't exist, and just think about all the things you could do if you were able to fully control it.

Anyways, I'm not very fond of Reshiram, maybe because of plumage dong.
---
"The only thing that gets me high is the musky scent of my enemy's fear.'' - Stephen Colbert
http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n496/Elice_Carol/