This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are trapped on a deserted island.

#1Missingno_MastrPosted 1/21/2013 8:02:19 PM
http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/

Generate six Pokemon. Exclude legendaries.

Pokemon #1 is your only companion on the desolate island. How well do you get along?

Pokemon #2 washes up on the shore, dead, and is your only source of food outside of coconuts. How screwed are you?

Pokemon #3 is the reason you were shipwrecked in the first place. How did it sink the ship?

Pokemon #4 is entirely irrelevant to this unless it is Trubbish, in which case you are allowed to replace Pokemon #2 with a gourmet banquet that magically replenishes itself each and every day, and none of the food goes bad. This only applies if Pokemon #4 is Trubbish, not Pokemon 1-3 or 5-6. No, Garbodor is not close enough. How badly did wyncorporation screw you over here?

Pokemon #5 is what the island is shaped like. The portion of the island that is above land is approximately twice the size of the Pokemon. How much room do you have?

Pokemon #6 is what comes and saves you and your companion Pokemon from the island. How does it do this?

As for me... My companion is a Dustox. I like Poison-types a lot, so we'd likely hit it off pretty well. Our only source of food aside from a coconut tree is a dead Staraptor. Properly cooked, I'd imagine it's quite tasty. And Staraptor are actually pretty large, so that could hold us over for a decent length of time. A Graveler sank the ship. Two words; Self. Destruct. The Gorebyss is irrelevant. The island is in the shape of a Sawk, and is approximately twice the size of one. Not exactly the roomiest of islands, but it could be much worse. Finally, a Cinccino rescues us by swimming onto the island and signaling a passing ship by firing a Bullet Seed into the sky.

Well, that was fun. Let's see how you guys do.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#2Gu3rri11aPosted 1/21/2013 8:04:21 PM
Oooooh, my #3 was Trubbish.

Companion was Azumarill though, so I guess we can swim for fun.
---
It's true that patience is a virtue, but the fact is that Giant Boo is never going to move again unless you turn around.
http://i46.tinypic.com/210wqb7.png
#3Holy_OrangesPosted 1/21/2013 8:13:42 PM
My companion is Drilbur, which is pretty good, considering I like it and it's evolution, and because it can dig me shelter. It seems i will be feasting on Poliwrath. Carracosta sunk my ship, which makes sense. Cherrim is irrelevant. The island is twice the size of a Purrloin, which means I'll be relying on Drilburr to dig me shelter. And Drogonair gives me a ride of the island.
---
This signature has been deleted by a moderator or administrator.
#4ZERO2936Posted 1/21/2013 8:21:11 PM
Exeggcute is my companion. We'll probably get along okay. Swoobat is what showed up on the island. I'll give it to Exeggcute I guess... The one who caused this mess in the first place was... Sunflora? Really, I have no idea how it managed to sink the ship, but I'm guessing it was due to stupidity. Number 4 was Lugia, so nothing changes. The island is twice the size of a Macargo. No idea what I'm going to do there. The one who saves us is... BURMY?! ... I guess it becomes that evil chaos version of Burmy and evolves into Mothim to fly us out of there.
#5super_taco_ftwPosted 1/21/2013 8:57:17 PM
I was taking a cruise in the Caribbean, when the Prinplup Pirates. attacked. They sunk the boat, and only me and my trusty Cranidos survived. As we floated along on the debris, we came across an island, roughly the shape of a Corphish. The island was tiny, so Cranidos had to sit on my lap. Later, the corpse of a Roselia washed up on the beach. We had salad that night. That morning, I looked over the ocean. And then I saw it. A Ghastly, the ghost of one of the crew. He floated over to us, then pointed out the Hovercraft right behind us. Luckily the keys were still in the ignition, and left the island in style.
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#6Missingno_Mastr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:57:30 PM
Gu3rri11a posted...
Oooooh, my #3 was Trubbish.

Ouch.
---
#7Missingno_Mastr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:58:52 PM
super_taco_ftw posted...
I was taking a cruise in the Caribbean, when the Prinplup Pirates. attacked. They sunk the boat, and only me and my trusty Cranidos survived. As we floated along on the debris, we came across an island, roughly the shape of a Corphish. The island was tiny, so Cranidos had to sit on my lap. Later, the corpse of a Roselia washed up on the beach. We had salad that night. That morning, I looked over the ocean. And then I saw it. A Ghastly, the ghost of one of the crew. He floated over to us, then pointed out the Hovercraft right behind us. Luckily the keys were still in the ignition, and left the island in style.

What'd you get for #4? Obviously not Trubbish, of course, but I can't help but wonder.
---
#8duranmanXPosted 1/21/2013 9:00:00 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
http://alexonsager.net/pokemon/

Pokemon #1 is your only companion on the desolate island. How well do you get along?

Pokemon #2 washes up on the shore, dead, and is your only source of food outside of coconuts. How screwed are you?

Pokemon #3 is the reason you were shipwrecked in the first place. How did it sink the ship?

Pokemon #4 is entirely irrelevant to this unless it is Trubbish, in which case you are allowed to replace Pokemon #2 with a gourmet banquet that magically replenishes itself each and every day, and none of the food goes bad. This only applies if Pokemon #4 is Trubbish, not Pokemon 1-3 or 5-6. No, Garbodor is not close enough. How badly did wyncorporation screw you over here?

Pokemon #5 is what the island is shaped like. The portion of the island that is above land is approximately twice the size of the Pokemon. How much room do you have?

Pokemon #6 is what comes and saves you and your companion Pokemon from the island. How does it do this?

As for me... My companion is a Dustox. I like Poison-types a lot, so we'd likely hit it off pretty well. Our only source of food aside from a coconut tree is a dead Staraptor. Properly cooked, I'd imagine it's quite tasty. And Staraptor are actually pretty large, so that could hold us over for a decent length of time. A Graveler sank the ship. Two words; Self. Destruct. The Gorebyss is irrelevant. The island is in the shape of a Sawk, and is approximately twice the size of one. Not exactly the roomiest of islands, but it could be much worse. Finally, a Cinccino rescues us by swimming onto the island and signaling a passing ship by firing a Bullet Seed into the sky.

Fix'd
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#9super_taco_ftwPosted 1/21/2013 9:03:17 PM
super_taco_ftw posted...

What'd you get for #4? Obviously not Trubbish, of course, but I can't help but wonder.

I got Exploud.
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#10Missingno_Mastr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:03:50 PM
duranmanX posted...
http://alexonsager.net/pokemon/

Fix'd

No. Just no.
---