This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are trapped on a deserted island.

#11PolimarioPosted 1/21/2013 8:09:35 PM
Companion: Slowbro. Great, I have to do all of the work.
Food Source:Staravia. Well, at least it's poultry.
Reason Ship Wrecked: Togetic.

...Ever seen that short where a bunch of Togepi use Metronome and explode? Yeah, that happened.

Irrevelant: Persian. Eh, cats never do much anyways.
Shape: Hey hey hey, it's Corphish! Funny-looking island.
Rescuer: Unown. Turns out this was just a horrible nighmare.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#12DKU_ArichPosted 1/21/2013 8:17:16 PM
Much like ZERO my buddy's an Exeggcute...nice.

It's Regirock's fault the ship crashed to begin with, but that's fine. An Alakazam corpse washed up to shore..... or if you can call it a "shore," that is. It's about twice as big as a Voltorb.

Eventually Krookodile saves us; I heard he borrowed the hovercraft from Krunch.
#13The_FoolXXIIPosted 1/21/2013 8:22:20 PM
1. Good because I imagine Jigglypuff like a beachball to float to shore with and it can put predators to sleep
2. Guess who's having baked Rufflet tonight? Jigglypuff, go find some seasoning!
3. A Deerling planted a bomb on our ship because the captain killed his mom.
4. Stupid Swanna, you could have been my escape and/or meal ticket!
5. Well shoot, Umbreons aren't that big! D:
6. A Cubchoo came by and told us we were 12 feet from the shore of Hoenn.
---
MORNING RESCUE!
The Official Litwick and Bianca of the BW2 Boards
#14airtamisPosted 1/21/2013 8:23:08 PM
My companion is Cranidos. We... don't get along well, interacting only for our mutual survival. Chimcho is our source of food.... and it isn't exactly edible. Of course, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for freaking Klinklang getting stuck in the engine of the ship and blowing it sky high. Number four is parasect. SO. FReAKING. CLOSE. The island is twice the size of Manectric. I barely have room to lie down. And finally, Serivine comes down to save us. How, I don't know. It probably sold it's soul to Giratina.
#15Alakazam_fanPosted 1/21/2013 8:27:39 PM
Pokemon #1 is your only companion on the desolate island. How well do you get along?

Landorus. I don't think it would end well .-.

Pokemon #2 washes up on the shore, dead, and is your only source of food outside of coconuts. How screwed are you?

Kricketot. f***

Pokemon #3 is the reason you were shipwrecked in the first place. How did it sink the ship?

Shellder. He bit the boat :<

Pokemon #4 is entirely irrelevant to this unless it is Trubbish, in which case you are allowed to replace Pokemon #2 with a gourmet banquet that magically replenishes itself each and every day, and none of the food goes bad. This only applies if Pokemon #4 is Trubbish, not Pokemon 1-3 or 5-6. No, Garbodor is not close enough. How badly did wyncorporation screw you over here?

Purrloin. :(

Pokemon #5 is what the island is shaped like. The portion of the island that is above land is approximately twice the size of the Pokemon. How much room do you have?

Zubat. :[

Pokemon #6 is what comes and saves you and your companion Pokemon from the island. How does it do this?

Kakuna. Your guess is as good as mine.
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~