This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trainer tries to leave town.

#1NeotheLightPosted 1/22/2013 1:15:49 AM(edited)
A middle age man runs in front of Trainer telling her that she cannot go this way without facing the Gym Leader. She tries again and the man blocks her path. Trainer has her Pokemon use Cut. The middle age man faints from the loss of body fluids and lays on the ground. Trainer orders her Pokemon to use Dig making a hole the size of the man. She orders her Pokemon to use Strength to push the man into the hole and then pushes a giant boulder over the hole.

Trainer leaves town and then reenters to see the boulder still there. She checks the boulder and muffled sounds are coming from the ground. Trainer leaves town and then reenters to see the boulder still there. Now a Spiritomb haunts the boulder. Trainer checks the boulder, battles with Spiritomb and catches it. One final check of the boulder says no sounds are coming from it.

This is how I caught my first Spiritomb.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I'm not a racist. I'm an optimist.
#2GTRagnarokPosted 1/22/2013 2:05:55 AM
Spiritomb regains memories of its past life over time. In revenge, it eats the dream of the Trainer whom dies and joins Spiritomb as Ghastly.
---
Alienware M17x R4 | i7-3720QM | 2GB 7970M | 16GB DDR3 1600 | 128GB Samsung PM830 mSATA SSD |
#3lazycomplifePosted 1/22/2013 2:09:38 AM
Good read, lol
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards