This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could give a currently existing Pokemon a existing move what would it be?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you could give a currently existing Pokemon a existing move what would it be?
3 years ago#1
Topic. Me, I would give Darmanitan Agility to open up a few more options besides a Scarf set. So, you guys?
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
3 years ago#2
shiftry sucker punch so I don't have to buy old games and breed/raise/train it there then transfer

of course putting it back on move tutor would work...
pokemon white friend code: 5029-3555-0823
3 years ago#3
Qwilfish: Swords Dance if moves only learnable in a previous generation count, or Acupressure if it has to be a move it has never been able to learn. Acupressure's not great competitively but it's fun to use and makes sense on Qwilfish.
3 years ago#4
Kitschgardener posted...
Qwilfish: Swords Dance if moves only learnable in a previous generation count, or Acupressure if it has to be a move it has never been able to learn. Acupressure's not great competitively but it's fun to use and makes sense on Qwilfish.

I said Agility for Darmanitan in the opening post >_> When I said existing move I meant any move in existence right now.
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
3 years ago#5
Kitschgardener posted...

I said Agility for Darmanitan in the opening post >_> When I said existing move I meant any move in existence right now.

Yeah, but Qwilfish can't learn Swords Dance in DPPt, HGSS, BW or B2W2, so I would give it that compatibility it once had. If that doesn't count, Acupressure.
3 years ago#6
Silverwyrm posted...
shiftry sucker punch so I don't have to buy old games and breed/raise/train it there then transfer

of course putting it back on move tutor would work...

This.

I don't understand why would Gamefreak removed that move from Shiftry's learning set in BW and not include it in the move tutor in BW2?
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
3 years ago#7
Ampharos needs Tail Glow. I don't care what it's called in Japanese. Ampharos deserves Tail Glow.
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
3 years ago#8
Rayquaza needs Hurricane or Aeroblast.
It only makes sense.
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
3 years ago#9
inb4Flareonflareblitz
3 years ago#10
Mr. Mime and Gunk Shot
I think never is enough.
Gamertag: Icecold229
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If you could give a currently existing Pokemon a existing move what would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived