This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cool 4chan Rumour

#121Jedi_ThugginPosted 1/23/2013 12:56:10 AM
RaidenHero posted...
To be honest..non of the rumours have been proven fake..but they haven't been confirmed either..

Its cool yo. Don't let these haters deter you from posting what you want. You do this board a good service by posting game related material, whether its been proven or not.
---
AYE I'M JUST KEEPIN IT 1 HUNNA
#122RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 12:56:46 AM
Someone is at it again

don't know if this has been posted yet. Could be total BS but i saw this over on 4chan

Information to be released at the Japan World Hobby Fair, followed by an English-language Nintendo Direct on Saturday, January 26th.

-164 Pokémon during the main game's Pokédex. Total of 813. 3 secret, #810-813.
-Pokémon #810, star of movie along with Genesect. Zzaxis, Psychic/Electric type, based on Higgs Boson. Special ability creates Trick Room.
-Gym Leaders of Poison, Steel, Fighting, Ground.
-Non-linear gameplay path differing by version. Begin in same town but follow different route to the end.
-Major area, new Cycling Road. Based on Tour de France.
-Villain team, "Team Helix." Military themed. Leader is female, Colonel Zenia. Wish to capture Xerneas/Yveltal to make their Pokémon stronger to conquer region.
-Professor is also female, Professor Yew. Dr. Eibe in Japanese. Very European in appearance.
-Xerneas, Normal type, found at Origin Tree. Yveltal, Flying type, found at Needle of the Sky. Both have ability, "Gene Donor," changes type to one of their moves. Between them, all TMs can be learned.
-Divene Region, very, very massive. Map is confusing.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?594378-Dex-Speculation-Discussion-Thread&p=15620281&posted=1#post15620281
#123lighting_deityPosted 1/23/2013 12:58:08 AM
RaidenHero posted...
To be honest..non of the rumours have been proven fake..but they haven't been confirmed either..

do not sweat it, real or not you have contributed to this board in positive way.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#124Jedi_ThugginPosted 1/23/2013 1:05:13 AM
I pray this game has non-linear gameplay
---
AYE I'M JUST KEEPIN IT 1 HUNNA
#125lighting_deityPosted 1/23/2013 1:18:34 AM
Jedi_Thuggin posted...
I pray this game has non-linear gameplay

this.
---
if life gives you melons, you are probably dyslexic
#126WiiareVenomPosted 1/23/2013 1:38:57 AM
IDK, but Froaky looks more like the one to be a wizard then Fennekin. Maybe it is the specs.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#127TyranidomegaPosted 1/23/2013 1:53:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#128RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:41:03 AM
lighting_deity posted...
RaidenHero posted...

do not sweat it, real or not you have contributed to this board in positive way.

Thanks
#129reaverzPosted 1/23/2013 3:52:08 AM
RaidenHero posted...
Someone is at it again

don't know if this has been posted yet. Could be total BS but i saw this over on 4chan

Information to be released at the Japan World Hobby Fair, followed by an English-language Nintendo Direct on Saturday, January 26th.

-164 Pokémon during the main game's Pokédex. Total of 813. 3 secret, #810-813.
-Pokémon #810, star of movie along with Genesect. Zzaxis, Psychic/Electric type, based on Higgs Boson. Special ability creates Trick Room.
-Gym Leaders of Poison, Steel, Fighting, Ground.
-Non-linear gameplay path differing by version. Begin in same town but follow different route to the end.
-Major area, new Cycling Road. Based on Tour de France.
-Villain team, "Team Helix." Military themed. Leader is female, Colonel Zenia. Wish to capture Xerneas/Yveltal to make their Pokémon stronger to conquer region.
-Professor is also female, Professor Yew. Dr. Eibe in Japanese. Very European in appearance.
-Xerneas, Normal type, found at Origin Tree. Yveltal, Flying type, found at Needle of the Sky. Both have ability, "Gene Donor," changes type to one of their moves. Between them, all TMs can be learned.
-Divene Region, very, very massive. Map is confusing.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?594378-Dex-Speculation-Discussion-Thread&p=15620281&posted=1#post15620281

This one can already be discounted entirely due to suggesting there's more than 800 Pokemon. GameFreak's statement was "The additions will bring the total number of Pokemon in the franchise from the current 649 to over 700." They would have said over 800 if there was going to be 813 Pokemon.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#130WyncorpPosted 1/23/2013 4:17:13 AM
Jedi_Thuggin posted...
Lol @ people harping on someone for posting rumors for an upcoming game. At least they're posting something game related instead of spamming the board with those lames ass wyncorp topics and which pokemon you'd rather have sex with.

:(
---
http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/
This Pokemon is now my sig.