This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cool 4chan Rumour

#71weapon_d00d816Posted 1/22/2013 12:41:29 PM
Rule 1 and 2. Otherwise abominations like 9gag and reddit are formed.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#72FlashZephyrPosted 1/22/2013 12:43:33 PM
Wow that sounds onlogical. A cathedral and a shoe nope, just nope.
---
Flash makes a dash
#73Limen123Posted 1/22/2013 12:50:13 PM
* No new types, but there are “Cross-bred” Pokemon introduced. Certain father/mother breeding pairs will result in a visually distinct child, who will be the mother’s species, but will, for example, have a pattern reminiscent of its father or a slightly altered color scheme. This is basically the new Gender Difference and is simply an aesthetic bonus, nothing extreme and only certain pairings result in this…the Pokemon is still considered the species of its mother, it’s not a new species. One example I can give is that it is possible to get certain Pokemon sporting Pikachu’s red cheeks.

* The Starters become Grass/Steel, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Electric. They’re inspired by various European-centric archetypes…Chespin becomes a knight with chestnut armor, Fennekin a wizard with a majestic fur cloak, and Froakie a Nordic Viking with a thunder-cloud mullet/beard combo.

* Xerneas is Ice/Steel, and Yveltal is Fire/Dark. They have a unique ability where they can shift types with each other, Xerneas becoming red and Fire/Steel, and Yveltal becoming blue and Ice/Dark. Supposedly, Game Freak chose the typings in part due to members of the team being fans of R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire, among other reasons.

This is definitely where it lost its credit. Well no, 4Chan was. But if it weren't from there, this would be where it lost its credit.
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png
#74PsychoWolfXPosted 1/22/2013 12:51:35 PM
Plenty of it actually sounds pretty possible/awesome to me actually.

The bit about crossbreeding sounds really cool. It would add a bit of individuality to people's teams. A great idea.

And Fennekin, Chespin and Froakie's evo's all sound pretty believable , and quite frankly, badass.
#75FrankulaPosted 1/22/2013 12:57:37 PM
_Quest_ posted...
Bird with a harp for tail-feathers? Yeah this is fake. It's obviously a pun on 'lyre' and 'lyrebird' and I HIGHLY doubt it works like that in Japanese.

There is one American Pokemon designer...
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#76Zarren364Posted 1/22/2013 12:58:25 PM
I do agree with the Water/Electric typing for Froakie, mostly because I swore up and down that there were electrical sparks during his second attack in the trailer.

I'm gonna call fake on anything past 100+ new pokemon.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#77HaxceruPosted 1/22/2013 1:00:28 PM
What people don't know is that 4chan rumors/leaks might be true. Look at DmC's leak last year which ended up being completely true. You never know.
---
~Harceru
#78R0cks0l1ddPosted 1/22/2013 1:04:44 PM
I just realized that the link doesn't work and if Pokejungle posted rumours from somewhere, he would make an article on it. An NOA employee is definitely going to leak these and risk his job. That's not even the main reason why I think they're fake.
---
Official Everything of every board.
#79Swiftblade09Posted 1/22/2013 1:08:26 PM
YoRyanetc posted...
This "first 2 rules" crap is only said by 12 year olds on /b/ that think it's cool because they just watched Fight Club and think 4chan is this exclusive club.

Or by people who dislike 4chan and don't want people posting the garbage from that site on other websites.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#80Cow KillerPosted 1/22/2013 1:09:13 PM
4chan... *clicks topic list*
---
Nothin' like a sponge for gaming!