This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cool 4chan Rumour

#81GubbeyPosted 1/22/2013 1:12:32 PM
Seriously though, I hope my favorite starter doesn't become a fat, stupid brute.

I don't think it's going to happen though, considering his "intelligent" look.
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#82GottastrikePosted 1/22/2013 1:13:00 PM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Stopped reading at "4chan".

Yup, because gamefaqs isnt worse
#83RobotPirteGhostPosted 1/22/2013 1:17:37 PM
That Froakie evo sounds awesome. Too bad it's probably fake.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#84WombatishPosted 1/22/2013 1:18:31 PM
I like all of this except the shoe part. I love the ideas for all three starters. Especially Chespin.
---
I LIKE HOT MAN CORPSES AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT, **** -Olan
#85ironbruPosted 1/22/2013 1:19:25 PM
A shoe? Really??

I'm not saving any of this is true (though some of it does sound kinda believable and pretty cool) but you sound surprised by a Pokemon based on a shoe when they have already made Pokemon based on garbage, ice cream, a chandelier and toxic waste / sludge.
---
Current Playing: Front Mission 4 (I finally imported a USA PS2), Forza Motorsport and Wipeout Series.
#86pokemega32Posted 1/22/2013 1:28:05 PM
_Quest_ posted...
Bird with a harp for tail-feathers? Yeah this is fake. It's obviously a pun on 'lyre' and 'lyrebird' and I HIGHLY doubt it works like that in Japanese.

You are aware that a lyrebird is named for its tail being shaped like a lyre, right?

No matter what the words for them are, they're going to be shaped the same, even in Japan.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#87HulkkisPosted 1/22/2013 1:33:48 PM
Wow people still on the 4chan hating bandwagon. /vp/ is a better board then all of gamefaqs pokemon boards combined.
Also the gen 5 starter evo leaks were posted on 4chan first but no one believed them.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#88DreamsaberPosted 1/22/2013 1:36:40 PM
I don't have anything to say about the content other than I want the fighting type to learn the Elemental punches.

I really wanted to applaud the TC for presentation: she noted the possible incredulity of the source, provided brief but meaningful personal opinion, gave a link to the original material, and (here's a biggie) stuck with her topic even when people attempted to discredit her. Wonderful job RaidenHero; this is quality posting.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#89SUGARASHADPosted 1/22/2013 1:41:27 PM
so this deviant art user just happened to guess the knight thing for Chespin... this rumor is bad and just lame..http://forrestanthony.deviantart.com/art/Chespin-Evolution-Chart-347565227
---
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
#90RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 1:45:06 PM
I wonder when are we are going to find out if this is true or fake..