This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A new pokemon game?!! OMG

#51holytiger25Posted 1/22/2013 3:54:01 PM
Haha this should seriously be nominated for topic of the year.

I really doubt that "steel-type" Pokemon are gonna be included. i mean, why not just call them "metal" type Pokemon? duhhhhhh. and Wobbuffet looks useless. Nobody gonna use him if he only learns 4 moves! Nobody! D:

I still have hope that this game will be good i hope Giovanni returns as the main villain. pshh, im sure he will!
---
FINALLY, HT has come......BACK HOME!
Now playing: Pokemon White, Mother 3, Advance Wars, Batman Arkham City
#52pafbonkPosted 1/22/2013 3:55:21 PM
This game looks stupid. Separating the special stat? Really?

Oh and I heard that poison isn't super-effective to bug anymore :o
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon X board.
"1+1=2" -NickLOLZ
#53Book_MakerPosted 1/22/2013 4:01:03 PM
Hey guys, do you think they will allow us to be a female MC this time around?
---
Official Latias of the Pokemon X Board
#54NotChris_HansenPosted 1/22/2013 4:06:27 PM
I hope the Kanto rumors are true. I bet the Pokemon Tower would look even creepier in color.
#55Pendragon71037Posted 1/22/2013 4:08:41 PM
So, did you hear about Onix getting an evolution? What is a Steelix though?
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#56ShyvanaPosted 1/22/2013 4:10:46 PM
TWO REGIONS?! HOW CAN THE GAMEBOY CARTRIDGE FIT THEM BOTH!?
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#57RethalwolfPosted 1/22/2013 4:17:11 PM
Lol you guys are all so gullible. This is all complete crap! First off, babies and eggs is a stupid idea. Who's going to try to get a baby to fight? What, do you have to like play for a month before it's useable? It's a stupid idea.
And seriously, they're not going to add new types at this point. Three games already came out, if they did it now they'd have to change too much. I mean, we already HAVE metal things, like magnemite. But is it that metal type? Or steel or whatever? No. And it's not like they can just change what type it is, that's just dumb.

On another note I heard Red is going to be the champion this time. Like it's sort of a continuation or something, he beat the champion so he becomes it. I bet they do that for the rest of the series, actually.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#58Kitsune_ShinraPosted 1/22/2013 4:25:03 PM
Have you heard about Pikablu yet? Sounds totally awesome!
---
Black 2 FC : 4599 7888 9156 name: Janelle
Dex Filler, Trade Evolver, and Transfer Helper in Foveroula & Acids PAWN SHOP :D