This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you want the new evil team to be like?

#11ArethaiPosted 1/22/2013 11:38:21 AM
I want the new team to actively despise Pokemon and not even use them. Instead of Pokemon they'll fight with weird artificial creatures or machines.
#12KogaSteelfangPosted 1/22/2013 11:39:53 AM
Some sort of cult where they have a prophecy of 2 fierce pokemon appearing, and ravaging the land in a battle. The prophecy also states that a specific trainer will be influential in releasing those pokemon.

The team sets out, searching for that trainer in order to stop him from causing catastrophe through any means possible. They soon realize that YOU are the prophesized trainer, and make it their duty to halt your progress, and prevent the pokemon from appearing.

Near the end of the game, they realize it was their own actions that led to the pokemon revealing themselves, and the prophecy had been warning them to not interfere with the trainer, but was misinterpreted.

They manage to capture one(Either Xerneus or Yveltal), while the other rages across the region, causing damage to various areas(And opening up new routes to explore) until it's defeated/caught by the trainer.

Then, after it's all over, the "evil" team wants to train under you, each leader wanting to battle against you each day.

Possibly leaving off with a cliffhanger of Z appearing somewhere, and heading to the new region foreshadowing X2/Y2, or Z version.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#13ArcvalonsPosted 1/22/2013 11:41:08 AM
KogaSteelfang posted...
Some sort of cult where they have a prophecy of 2 fierce pokemon appearing, and ravaging the land in a battle. The prophecy also states that a specific trainer will be influential in releasing those pokemon.

The team sets out, searching for that trainer in order to stop him from causing catastrophe through any means possible. They soon realize that YOU are the prophesized trainer, and make it their duty to halt your progress, and prevent the pokemon from appearing.

Near the end of the game, they realize it was their own actions that led to the pokemon revealing themselves, and the prophecy had been warning them to not interfere with the trainer, but was misinterpreted.

They manage to capture one(Either Xerneus or Yveltal), while the other rages across the region, causing damage to various areas(And opening up new routes to explore) until it's defeated/caught by the trainer.

Then, after it's all over, the "evil" team wants to train under you, each leader wanting to battle against you each day.

Possibly leaving off with a cliffhanger of Z appearing somewhere, and heading to the new region foreshadowing X2/Y2, or Z version.

Sounds too much like Kyogre/Groundon
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#14MaetchPosted 1/22/2013 4:11:38 PM
Cipher-y, in that they aren't stupidly waiting around for kids to beat them and are actively maintaining all-but-total control over a region through undercover ops, front companies, decoy gangs, politics, and if necessary, brute force (Pokemon).
#15izzyigs45Posted 1/22/2013 4:14:35 PM
Maetch posted...
Cipher-y, in that they aren't stupidly waiting around for kids to beat them and are actively maintaining all-but-total control over a region through undercover ops, front companies, decoy gangs, politics, and if necessary, brute force (Pokemon).

This would be amazing. Might not work for a game directed towards younger kids, but who knows?
---
Put your hand on a stove for a minute, and it's like an hour. Spend an hour with that special someone, and it's like a minute. That's relativity. GT: Sacred AzN
#16MaetchPosted 1/22/2013 4:28:09 PM
izzyigs45 posted...
Maetch posted...

This would be amazing. Might not work for a game directed towards younger kids, but who knows?

It already worked well enough in Colosseum and XD, and those were aimed at kids. Most people just didn't notice everything else Cipher had done and only focused on the Shadow Pokemon plot.
#17NotChris_HansenPosted 1/22/2013 4:28:56 PM
News Corp