This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does TPCi even intend to distribute Meloetta?

#1TVirusPredatorPosted 1/22/2013 4:21:57 PM
Five months ago, they've officially announced the fact that Meloetta exists. A month later than that, they show her Pirouette Form with the promise of instructions on how to transform her, not the promise of a distribution.

Today, they announce an event... for a legendary we already have.

Don't get me wrong, I love Keldeo, but why would they rehash events for legendaries we already have before distributing the one legendary the states haven't gotten yet?
---
"Before you say anything, I would like to remind you that I am holding an axe." - Sherlock Holmes
#2GlitterGunsPosted 1/22/2013 4:30:58 PM(edited)
Serebii hinted awhile back it was coming in the near future (like possibly this Spring?).

Edit: LOL nevermind @ http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/64622107

"Soon"
#3NaesakiPosted 1/22/2013 4:31:08 PM
TVirusPredator posted...

Don't get me wrong, I love Keldeo, but why would they rehash events for legendaries we already have before distributing the one legendary the states haven't gotten yet?

For people who couldn't get it the first time round? =/
---
Because Shut Up! c.Ishizu Ishtar Yugioh Abridged
#4TVirusPredator(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:31:47 PM
GlitterGuns posted...
Serebii hinted awhile back it was coming in the near future (like possibly this Spring?).

Define a while back. If it was 2012, that "near future" wasn't near enough for my tastes, but I haven't seen anything from Pokémon.com that would hint at intention for distribution.
---
"Before you say anything, I would like to remind you that I am holding an axe." - Sherlock Holmes
#5TVirusPredator(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 4:32:58 PM
Naesaki posted...
TVirusPredator posted...

For people who couldn't get it the first time round? =/

No, I'll grant you that, but they should have waited until after Meloetta if they planned to distribute her at all.
---