This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grass starters are always prehistoric animals, fire starters= Chinese Zodiac

#41vital_tundraPosted 1/22/2013 11:16:03 PM
Virtual_Boy posted...
Okay, really? Nobody is going to say anything about hyenas being called felines?

Yeh it's not actually true. While they are more related to cats they aren't apart of the cat family. They are actually apart of the Feliformia branch. Along with cats, mongooses, and a few others.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#42vital_tundraPosted 1/22/2013 11:20:22 PM
Oh and I have never seen Bulbasaur as a frog. Looks like a reptile. He has sharp teeth, claws, a tail, and those colored triangles are scale like.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#43banjo kazooiePosted 1/22/2013 11:23:15 PM
FuneralCake posted...
According to a topic about Pokemon frogs I read a little while ago, I was apparently one of the only people to think it was a frog. I guess because it's classified as a "tadpole" Pokemon, that means it can't be a frog. Something like that.

By the time the tail is gone, it's no longer a tadpole. Poliwhirl has no tail either.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#44scrappybristolPosted 1/22/2013 11:34:59 PM
All I learned in this topic is that TC needs to take basic biology again.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.