This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: This is the size Legendary Pokemon should be!

#31IngSlayerPosted 1/23/2013 5:05:10 AM
Maybe a few, but I don't know about THAT big...
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#32eureka6676Posted 1/23/2013 5:40:19 AM
megamanx1291 posted...
Xenopoké Chronicles.

http://images.wikia.com/xenoblade/images/b/b3/Xenoblade_World_Art.jpg
#33Xavier_On_HighPosted 1/23/2013 5:43:13 AM
The picture alone made me C, even though I actually D.
---
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
#34RX0mega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 5:57:40 AM
TheWhoFan posted...
FungusForBrains posted...
I don't get it. Size =/= power.

Pretty much this. But it seems that RX0mega wants to pick a fight and will shoot down any opinion that doesn't agree with his.

GG, RX0mega. Quality topic.

I made one post where I got irritated (which I should have just kept control of myself better, but me and control are kinda oxymorons) and another for my case in a manner I didn't view as offensive (certainly no offence was meant nor did it sound offensive in my head when making it).

That said perhaps I should have picked a more...realistic image lol. I still however do not see a reason I feel justifies the puny sizes, given what they are supposed to be. When you have a Pokemon called the Continental Pokemon it should be big, as should all major legendary mon. Probably not actually the size of a continent, but certainly the size of a large dinosaur.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#35CakeOfLiesPosted 1/23/2013 6:01:21 AM
Pokemon of that size would just destroy the entire region when you send them out against another Trainer.
Mewtwo is one of my favorites because he's not immense. He's what, 6'2? 6'8?
---
"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." - Kyle Katarn
#36DW2189Posted 1/23/2013 6:16:46 AM
RX0mega posted...
Lexifox posted...

Even more ridiculous in comparison to those two is Groudon. 3.5 meters tall, and it weighs 950 kilos. This is a Pokemon that can cause harsh sunlight, and is call The Continent Pokemon. The Continent Pokemon is comparable to a human in size...

I don't think you know the Metric System so please stick to Imperial.
---
Black FC: 4083-6888-2587
#37GATTJTPosted 1/23/2013 6:31:48 AM
Even more ridiculous in comparison to those two is Groudon. 3.5 meters tall, and it weighs 950 kilos. This is a Pokemon that can cause harsh sunlight, and is call The Continent Pokemon. The Continent Pokemon is comparable to a human in size...

There are literally no people on this planet that are 11 feet tall.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#38snuffles504Posted 1/23/2013 6:33:57 AM
DW2189 posted...
RX0mega posted...
Lexifox posted...

Yeah... Groudon is already big: 11'06", and just over a ton. He's twice my height. Kyogre is almost 15 feet long.

Personally, I like the size legendaries are now. If they were colossal, then how would any other Pokemon every be able to stand up to them? Sure, if there's some mythic Pokemon that's not registered in the Pokedex and that is unable to catch, then it can be huge. It's already pushing our suspension of belief with being able to catch the creator in a Pokeball, much less something that's 5 times bigger than Castelia's tallest skyscraper. Can you imagine how utterly overpowered something of that size would be?
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#39The_Sol_BladerPosted 1/23/2013 6:36:39 AM
Feels more like TC wants to compensate for something
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#40RX0mega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:37:04 AM
DW2189 posted...
RX0mega posted...
Lexifox posted...

Well, I don't know Imperial, sooo.... :p

But since you asked, it's 11’06”, and weighs 2094.4lbs.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.