This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder how many other gen pokemon will be in this one

#11VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/23/2013 1:43:58 PM
ThatKipp posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Well, as of now, we know that, at the very least, Pikachu will be available. However, seeing as he's the mascot of the franchise, it doesn't tell us much.

I know he was in the trailer, but when did it get confirmed he would be in the game? Not saying you're wrong, I just didn't see that info, and would love confirmation. (I like Pikachu. Not my favorite Pokemon, but still in my Top 20...)

Well, it showed a wild Pikachu appearing, complete with the message, "A wild Pikachu appeared!".

Oh, okay, cool. Must have missed that. Thanks!
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
#12VoidBeyondPosted 1/23/2013 1:47:26 PM
They should add Pokemon from past games but make a lot post game and split the list in half (Butterfree in X, Beedrill in Y) so that you can catch all Pokemon but would need another person/game to actually complete everything.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#13ColorlessMage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:48:37 PM
Well I think the chances of a all in one pokemon game is likely.well a actual chance if they don't want to implement a sort a transfer device with it.
Not even sure how that would even work considering that this game seemed to be completely recreated for the 3ds.
I can't wait for more info on this in the upcomming months.
#14jayman7Posted 1/23/2013 1:52:08 PM(edited)
ColorlessMage posted...
*oh god please put every pokemon from gen 1 to 5 on here instead of making it compatible with others D:*

*oh GameFreak please ignore this user. If you want to put all the Pokemon in this game, that's fine, as unlikely as I think it would be even if you weren't doing a reboot, but there's no reason to do a reboot*

ColorlessMage posted...
Not even sure how that would even work considering that this game seemed to be completely recreated for the 3ds.
I can't wait for more info on this in the upcomming months.

Dragon Quest Monsters has already showed that DS-to-3DS transfers are possible. You think a company as tight with Nintendo as GameFreak wouldn't be able to figure out how to do something Square-Enix figured out?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#15CharizardFirePosted 1/23/2013 1:55:10 PM
Well, as of now, we know that, at the very least, Pikachu will be available. However, seeing as he's the mascot of the franchise, it doesn't tell us much.

Chances are pretty good that Psyduck, Magikarp, Dratini, Kirlia, Munchlax, Weavile, Patrat, Pansear, Audino, Litwick, Mienfoo, and Golurk will be available as well.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif