This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X & Y Official Evolution Poll. Day 16 - Sawsbuck Evolution

#21MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/23/2013 6:19:13 PM
mnkboy907 posted...
mnkboy907 posted...
5/10 Sawsbuck is fine fine the way it is. I can't see how they pull another "season indicator" off. Deering has the fur colors, as Sawsbuck has the full body appearance and stuff. Yeah not happening.

Noms for Swoobat

They could take it a step further and have the evolution's typing be determined by the season. Not sure whether it should be Grass or Normal that changes, though.

Grass/Fire, Grass/Ice, Grass/Normal and Grass/Normal?

I think I'd prefer Grass to be the one that changes, actually.

Spring: Normal/Grass
Summer: Normal/Fire
Autumn: Normal/Ghost (iffy, but it could be based on the leaves falling from trees and/or a Halloween thing)
Winter: Normal/Ice

I like it!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. WALUIGI IS NUMBER ONE!
Kraid: (steps on you)
#22FungusForBrainsPosted 1/23/2013 6:21:52 PM
mnkboy907 posted...
mnkboy907 posted...
5/10 Sawsbuck is fine fine the way it is. I can't see how they pull another "season indicator" off. Deering has the fur colors, as Sawsbuck has the full body appearance and stuff. Yeah not happening.

Noms for Swoobat

They could take it a step further and have the evolution's typing be determined by the season. Not sure whether it should be Grass or Normal that changes, though.

Autumn: Normal/Ghost (iffy, but it could be based on the leaves falling from trees and/or a Halloween thing)

Yeah, pretty much any type except Grass is iffy for Autumn, though. But the Halloween connection and trees starting to look like they're dying seems like a pretty solid link, better than anything else, at any rate. xD
#23Zarren364Posted 1/23/2013 6:30:00 PM
FungusForBrains posted...
mnkboy907 posted...
mnkboy907 posted...

Noms for Swoobat

Yeah, pretty much any type except Grass is iffy for Autumn, though. But the Halloween connection and trees starting to look like they're dying seems like a pretty solid link, better than anything else, at any rate. xD

To me I think that grass should stay the same. The best way to see the changes in the season tends to be plant life. Plant life starts growing in the spring, reaches it prime during the summer, then decays in the autumn, and becomes dormant during the winter. However it's still there. The grass under the snow is still living somewhere under the ground. I think it should be like this:

Summer: Fire/Grass
Autumn: Ground/Grass
Winter: Ice/Grass

Feel free to disagree.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#24power_hold37Posted 1/23/2013 6:40:36 PM
7/10. Id like to see it but wouldn't care if it didnt happen.
x5 for Lapras evo.
---
I don't even know you but I have much more karma than you do so I'm not gonna take anything you say too seriously... - Mr Sneaky
#25ThatKippPosted 1/23/2013 6:45:38 PM
Noms to Parasect evolution
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#26WyncorpPosted 1/23/2013 6:46:22 PM
5/10 Couldn't care either way, though Sawsbuck is cute. :>
---
http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/
This Pokemon is now my sig.
#27FunleashTheUryPosted 1/23/2013 7:15:13 PM
5x to Sableye
---
HG FC: 2409 2404 4947
I <3 you.
#28arceusrules1988Posted 1/23/2013 7:22:28 PM
5 out of 10. 5 noms for electrode evolution
#29SirPiercePosted 1/23/2013 7:31:11 PM
10/10

Steelix Evolution X 5
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#30IrisVilePosted 1/23/2013 7:33:14 PM
I am skipping a step but I want a Miltank evo, la Chansey to Blissey.
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.