This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Animals that have yet to be a Poke

#31xBl1tzkri3gxPosted 1/23/2013 10:44:32 PM
Narwhal, Portuguese Man'o War, Frillish and Jellicent are meh. A Man o war would be BA. Tiger would be cool, but more lions (luxray needs a pal) komodo dragon, cassowarie if done right, and a better shark that is more special than attack... Betta fish would be nice. Platypus is a definite must
---
XBL: Assassino Bl1tz
PSN: AssassinoBl1tz
#32jayman7Posted 1/23/2013 10:46:17 PM
xBl1tzkri3gx posted...
Platypus is a definite must

*sigh* Another inevitable thing in these topics. Cue the can of worms...
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#33vital_tundraPosted 1/23/2013 10:47:29 PM
An alpaca... Seriously, it would be adorable like all alpaca are.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#34SirFeedPosted 1/23/2013 10:48:22 PM
Needs more mice
---
I am a turtle
Ign: Sir Feed
#35timmyg316Posted 1/23/2013 10:48:37 PM
We still don't have a fully evolved scorpion (I don't know what the hell drapion is supposed to be to this day....)

But seriously, we need a moose pokmon. I would love to make a team of iconic Canadian animals.

Bidoof
Sawsbuck-winter
Beartic
Ursaring
Articuno
Hockey Moose
---
PSN: TimmymuthpuckinG
RIP Eazy E - 11523
#36luigi_master29Posted 1/23/2013 11:00:53 PM
timmyg316 posted...
We still don't have a fully evolved scorpion (I don't know what the hell drapion is supposed to be to this day....)

But seriously, we need a moose pokmon. I would love to make a team of iconic Canadian animals.

Bidoof
Sawsbuck-winter
Beartic
Ursaring
Articuno
Hockey Moose

Articuno is a bit of stretch on a Canadian themed team. You basically just chose something Ice-type >_>

Thus, there should a Pokemon based on a lynx (of the Canadian variety). Then, along with your moose, you will have a team of 6 'Canadian' Pokemon.
---
RIP MGO :(
PSN: Lucky_29
#37The_Undying_84Posted 1/23/2013 11:22:16 PM
jayman7 posted...
xBl1tzkri3gx posted...

People have an issue with platypuses? Disliking the idea or thinking it already exists?
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#38Robot_SoopaPosted 1/23/2013 11:23:45 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
jayman7 posted...
xBl1tzkri3gx posted...

People have an issue with platypuses? Disliking the idea or thinking it already exists?

Psyduck and Golduck have far more in common with a platypus than a duck so it's argued over the Duck side and the Platypus side.
#39jayman7Posted 1/23/2013 11:26:10 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
jayman7 posted...
xBl1tzkri3gx posted...

Eh, it's gonna get opened anyway. *sigh* Here goes.

Psyduck is a platypus. He has a general platypus shape, fingered hands instead of wings, a mammalian tail (platypus tails aren't REALLY flat), short legs, no real neck... all like a platypus. The only thing Psyduck has that ducks have and platypodes don't is the name... oh, wait, no, duck-billed platypus, so even the name fits.

Also, were Psyduck a duck, he'd be the only bird in the entire franchise with no connection to the Flying type more significant than learning Aerial Ace, which can be learned by Diglett of all things. The only non-Flying-type birds are the Torchic and Piplup families, and even they get things like Drill Peck and Brave Bird.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#40snapkey2Posted 1/23/2013 11:36:13 PM
Surprisingly, there has yet to be a wolf based pokemon.
---
The weak give up and the strong move on