This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realized because 3DS has no GBA slot means no migration this gen. D:

#21pokemonfreak97Posted 1/24/2013 6:15:57 AM
I've advocated adding stuff to Gen VI (such as the oft-requested RSEmakes or RSEquels) that allowed you to get all the Pokémon without transferring anything from Gen IV.
---
Gen VI in 2013? I'll believe that when Iris becomes Champion!
Official Pokemon #678 of the Pokemon X boards. What?
#226bananzaPosted 1/24/2013 6:15:59 AM
I just found my ruby version from when I was 5, and my swampert is now on my black 2, at level 100, and one of my best mons. If I can't transfer him to x... GF will die.
---
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#23Missingno_MastrPosted 1/24/2013 6:29:21 AM
6bananza posted...
I just found my ruby version from when I was 5, and my swampert is now on my black 2, at level 100, and one of my best mons. If I can't transfer him to x... GF will die.
---

I feel the exact same way about my Swampert from Ruby, except I was 12 when R/S came out. My Swampert, my Linoone, my Shiftry, my Castform... my Wynaut...
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#24NaesakiPosted 1/24/2013 6:43:47 AM
I won't be torn up to the point of never playing pokemon games again

I mean if the gen III esque thing happens it happens, its pointless crying over it, i mean the 3DS is certainly capable enough of enabling all pokemon to be available between the two versions

and if they do happen to remake Gen I/II and Gen III for 20th anniversary for 3DS, then there wouldn't be any issues that way

or the simplest option they make an eShop app for transferral
---
Because Shut Up! c.Ishizu Ishtar Yugioh Abridged
#25SlimeStackPosted 1/24/2013 6:50:20 AM(edited)
Missingno_Mastr posted...
SlimeStack posted...
They could just let us catch all the Pokémon in Gen VI instead of making us rely on games that came out years ago. The start of Gen IV was quite annoying with the reliance on Gen III games. Gen V never actually fixed that problem - Gen IV is still the only permanent source of several Pokémon legendaries and the like.

Yeah, but there's still the fact that people get attached to their Pokemon. I myself have Pokemon in my Black 2 that date back nearly 10 years, and I would hate to have to leave them behind.

You can have your nostalgia as long as it doesn't make the new games worse. I'm happy with not being able to use my gen I/II Pokémon if it means better mechanics and all gen I/II legendaries and starters being obtainable in newer games.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.